Withdrawals

A/N: So sorry I haven't been updating! I was away for a week! I'm not abandoning anything!

It's been almost two months since Son Chaeyoung forced the Chou residence to host a party, and again Tzuyu has left Mina all alone in her room ever since.

But Mina wasn't upset nor sad about it, instead she's been frustrated and she doesn't know why. As the days went by, her body kept tingling and she felt like she was on fire. She would tussle around the bed, groaning and moaning from how agonizing it was, and all she could think of was Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu..." Mina murmured, curling up in a ball as she tightly hugged her pillow.

Things weren't looking so good on Tzuyu's end as well. The pain she felt was way worse than Mina's, but she has never called in Gauthier for help. Instead, she would call in Arabell to bring in blood bags to go about the night, but the pain kept going and she was never satisfied. 

"This is ridiculous..." The vampire whispered, slowly lifting up her head off the desk.

Tzuyu knew exactly why she wasn't satisfied, but she didn't understand why her body felt like this when she was drinking blood. Despite having strong willpower, she knew she had to call Gauthier for help.

"G-Gauthier!" Tzuyu weakly yelled, hoping her butler would come to her side. 

In no time, Gauthier opened the doors to her office and walked in the room to Tzuyu.

"I've been wondering when you'll give up." Gauthier smiled, making Tzuyu gag. 

"Gauthier... I don't know what's happening..." Tzuyu coughed, "Help me...!"

"No need to be secretive, Madam."

"What?" 

"I saw it." Gauthier was in front of Tzuyu's desk and smiled, "You marked her."

Tzuyu's eyes widen, flashing red. She lunged forward, but she immediately fell down from how weak she is.

Gauthier quickly went to Tzuyu, picking her up and sighing, "You mustn't move, Madam. You locked yourself up here to hide yourself from me, not knowing that I already knew what happened." 

"How do you know?" Tzuyu questioned, looking down.

"From your laptop."

Tzuyu lift her head up, glaring at him, "I told you to clean."

"Yes, and I did. But your laptop was open - that's how I know. But please do not worry, I closed it to not pry in between you two." Gauthier smiled, trying to reassure Tzuyu. 

The butler put Tzuyu back on her chair safely, looking after her like a father. 

"Okay... so you know. Now tell me... why... why this is happening..." Tzuyu panted and looked up at Gauthier, worry visible in her eyes, "Why do I feel so vulnerable and weak?!"

Gauther frowned when seeing Tzuuy miserable. 

"I can only think of her... I know her presence so vividly and her blood is the only thing I can think of!" Tzuyu clenched her fists, "Why is this happening!?"

"You did the mark on her."

"But... I thought she was vowed to me! Why does it feel like it's the opposite..." Tzuyu groaned.

"Because it is the opposite. Vampires who do the mark on a human are the ones vowed to them since humans do not live for a very long time." Gauthier rubbed Tzuyu's back, trying to comfort and ease the pain down, "Marking a human is extremely different from marking another vampire."