Jealousy

Mina was in the dining room of the mansion and it was very glorious. The round tables were set up with a white covering to it and the red chairs would make anyone just stare at how beautiful it look rather than the whole room itself. The carpet was a comforting grey and the walls were a marble white, still maintaining the dark theme that vampires favor. 

The human didn't know where to go and Charlotte and the others were no where to be found. It was to be expected since probably had experience at parties like this.

Sighing, Mina sat down on the chair at the table closest to the wall near the stairs that leads to her and Tzuyu's office. 

She rests her head in the palm of her hand, going deep into thought.

"Mina... Tzuyu is our Mistress..." 

"What? That's her... name?"

"Yeah! But do not call her that when you're near her! We're vampires so we know when to call her by her name since we have abnormal hearing and can guess the range of it, at least I think that's how it works..."

"Stop interrupting. Your rambling is making it harder for the human and even us to understand."

"Why'd you have to hit me? Seo-yeon! Stop!"

"Anyway, we just call her by Tzuyu in private. Once knowing she's close or she orders us we all just act extremely different and paranoid. Especially this one, Charlotte."

"Hey! You're so mean!"

"Carry on. How did you not know her name?"

"I-I don't know... I never heard it... Everyone addressed her as a superior."

Mina kept replaying what happened earlier, and she still had so many questions. Even though Gauthier told her that they were vampires as Tzuyu's slaves, she questioned if in general are they still offering vampires as slaves?  Humans are the mainly slaves, so why was society fine with vampires being slaves? And what happened to the fourth slave?

The human was in a deep trance, not noticing someone poking her. Suddenly, she felt soft lips press against her cheek, kissing her and making Mina jump.

"M-mistress?" 

Mina cupped her cheek, blushing and turning her head to what she assumed would be Tzuyu; but she was completely wrong.

The human layed her eyes on the mysterious yet elegant looking girl. Her dark orbs was staring deep into Mina, head tilted in awe. 

"You smell better than I thought."

"Uhm..."

Quickly, Mina got up from her seat and before she could walk away, she felt a cold and strong grip around her wrist.