Feelings

It was the night of the celebration, and Tzuyu's servants were rushing place to place to do any final prep before it starts. They were dressed elegantly, showing just how wealthy they are, along with the other slaves that were dressed fancy as well.  Everyone in the mansion was practically ready, all except Mina who was blushing madly, and Madam Tzuyu who was kneeled down in front of the human, helping her put on her high heel.

"M-Mistress... I can do it myself..." She said softly, looking at her Mistress timidly, "You still need to get dressed..."

"Worry not." Tzuyu replied, and gently picked up Mina's foot, holding it firmly with stability as she slipped the heel on. She slid her hand off Mina's foot, glancing up to see how embarrassed the human was. She chuckled and clipped the heel on, and did the same to her other foot.

Mina was astonished as to why her Mistress kneeled down for her, and why she was being so kind. It's been a while since they talked, and Mina did not expect their first interaction to be this.

"Done."  Tzuyu said, and she stood up and stared at Mina.

Mina was sitting with her legs crossed, and Tzuyu couldn't stop her eyes from roaming up the humans smooth legs up to her captivating face

Mina was sitting with her legs crossed, and Tzuyu couldn't stop her eyes from roaming up the humans smooth legs up to her captivating face. She stared at her face, in awe and pondering how a human can be so gorgeous. Her eyes then trailed down to Mina's lips and noticed how pink and plump they were. 

"Amazing." Tzuyu coed, and she placed her hands on the chairs arms and bent down towards Mina's face. 

Mina's blush darkened, and she turned her face to the side but Tzuyu placed her hand on her cheek, making her look.

"You really are beautiful."

"O-oh?" Mina gripped onto Tzuyu's wrist, "Thank you..." 

They stared at each others eyes, and Mina felt like she was getting hypnotized by Tzuyu's intense and alluring gaze. The human noticed the vampires eyes trail down to her neck, and she tilted he head to expose more of her tempting skin. 

Tzuyu tightened her grip on the chair; trying to control herself.  She noticed that the ouroboros mark was fading, and the things Gauthier told her the night before were correct. She frowned, looking down and felt Mina's arm wrap around her neck.

"D-Do you want a bite?" Mina asked, and the mark started to glow.

The vampire saw, and she felt her fangs extend. She narrowed her eyes, and started to bite her lip, "I... I shouldn't." 

"My body feels hot..." Mina said, and looked at Tzuyu, "I don't know why it gets like this, but whenever it does I just want you!" 

Tzuyu's eyes widen and turned red, but she looked away quickly and suppressed her vampire instincts. Poor Mina doesn't know that that's a withdrawal symptom if Tzuyu doesn't suck her blood, but Tzuyu refuses to give into it. She feels guilty for doing so, but she doesn't know why.