Strip Poker

A/N: You saw the title.... are you ready? ;) have fun reading you lil Mitzu freaks 

- - - - - - - - - - 

"S-strip poker?!" Mina blushed and walked backwards a bit, "Wh-wha..."

"I have my reasons," Tzuyu smirked and placed three cards face down on her desk and placed the rest of the deck near it, "This just makes it more entertaining."

Mina started to stutter, "Wait, wait... why don't we play regular poker?" 

"Like I said, I have my reasons for it. I'm not doing this just for fun - this extremely crucial. But while we're at it, might as well get to it and add a fun twist." 

Mina felt her heart beating out of her chest as she was staring at Tzuyu dumb founded. So much has happened between them that she couldn't process anything that her Mistress does. Tzuyu is so quiet but always does something so unordinary or surprising - and this is the exact moment. 

However, Tzuyu was doing this just to find more about the Astral Connection Gauthier was talking about. That's her only reason.

Tzuyu looked up and stared at Mina's red and flustered face. 

But even so, that's what she wants to think. She couldn't help but smile to herself when watching her pet pace around. 

'Teasing her just a little wouldn't hurt...' Tzuyu thought to herself and sat up.

"Let's get started. Get that chair over there and bring it here." Tzuyu pointed at the chair near the shelf, the same one that Mina was sitting before Tzuyu dragged her off to misery and wanted to whip her.

Mina did as she was told and smiled softly when it was in the exact same space. Even though Tzuyu has other slaves, so far Mina knew that she didn't make them come over to the office.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu grabbed the deck of cards and went through them. She grabbed the highest card in poker which was the ace card, and put it on the very top of the deck. When she saw Mina picking up the chair, she placed it down back to it's original position and acted like nothing happened.

"Hurry up." Tzuyu said and watched Mina waddle with the chair.

"Coming..." Mina mumbled and made her way to Tzuyu. Once there, she put the chair down and sat at the end of the table to Tzuyu's right.

"Ready?" The vampire asked and Mina nodded, reaching to grab her cards but pulled her hand away. 

"Mistress... is the deck shuffled?"

Tzuyu's hand twitched as she watched Mina, surprised from the suspicion. 

"Yes, it is." 

"Can I shuffle them?" 

"Oh, you don't trust me?"

"I just... like cards... heh..." Mina giggled and Tzuyu tilted her head.

'How smart of her. If I act defensive then she'll know that I didn't shuffle the deck and probably tweaked it.'

Tzuyu gave the deck to Mina and watched the human shuffle the cards thoroughly. 

'But that's not going to stop me. I have other tricks.'

"Okay..." Mina placed the deck down on the table and looked at Tzuyu.

"We're going to make the rounds short. Only 15 dollars to bid." Tzuyu smirked as she saw Mina's face get red.