Feast of all sinners

NICO'S POV

"The Hollow has been haunting New Orleans for centuries. It's an unending evil. Its appetite for power is insatiable. And that's what attracted it to your little girl." Vincent explained.

"You said there was a way to save her," Dad said.

"There is. But I'm gonna tell you right now, you are not gonna like my plan. Step One: we pull the Hollow out of Hope. Step two: we find someplace else to put it. But with the book gone, I need a place that's both powerful and eternal. And in order to make the transaction work, I'm gonna need something that's connected through Hope by blood." Vincent told us.

"You need a vampire. You want to put the Hollow into one of my siblings." Aunt Freya asked.

"Uh, one ain't gonna cut it. I'm gonna need four of them." He said.

"Why four of us?" Uncle Elijah asked.

"Well, 1,500 years ago, when the Hollow was first killed, they divided her remains. Four bones, four volunteers, four different locations. That's how we're going to beat the Hollow now." He said.

"Transfer the Hollow's power into four immortal vampires." Aunt Freya started.

"And just sent us on our way." Aunt Bekah finished.

"So the evil is drawn quartered and separated for all time." My dad added.

"And you have to go your separate ways, and you have to stay separate. For all time. You can never see each other again. Can never go near each other again. That is the only way that we're gonna beat the Hollow." Vincent Said.

"Well, if it'll save my little girl, then we will make it so." My dad said.

"I will never see any of you ever again." I spoke up." What and I supposed to tell Hope, Dad? We just got you and now we are gonna lose you all over again." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Nico you have done a great job protecting your sister while we weren't here. We could never give you advice or help you with your problems as you are always making sure your sister is safe." My dad said.

"You have done well Nico. But now it's time for us to do the heavy lifting. You should enjoy your childhood and have fun." Uncle Elijah said.

"We won't be able to be here in person. But you can always call us and we will listen." Aunt Bekah said.

"We Will find a way to be together again." Aunt Freya said.

I ran to them and got pulled into a huge hug.

"Now let's help your sister.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was time for us to do the spell. I stood next to Vincent as he directed my family to specific places around where Hope is laying on my mother's lap.

"And we are ready," Vincent says. " I just want to say that what you guys are doing here today is gonna go a long way towards setting things right in this city. The Hollow took everything away from me. It inspired nothing but suffering and torment. It's ruined families, it's gone after little kids. And yet, here and now, despite all of our differences, and there are many... thank you."

Aunt Freya came and stood by me and Vincent.

"The savage Mikaelsons heroically defeating a terrible evil. Maybe this will finally earn us our redemption." Aunt Rebekah Said.

"Do any of us really believe that?" Dad Said.

"Not for a second." Uncle Elijah responded." It's a wonderful sentiment."

We joined hands as Vincent explained what we must all do.

"Always and Forever. We had a good run." Aunt Rebekah said.

Vincent started the spell as me and Aunt Freya focused on channeling our energy. Mom took the magic chains off Hope. We saw the Hollows magic float above us before it separated into four and went into my family.

" I can hear it whispering..." Aunt Rebekah said.

"You guys have to go now," Vincent said. "NOW!!!!" My family shared glances at each other before they vamp speed away except for our dad.

"I need to know she's all right," Dad said.

"Klaus, I promise you, she is going to be okay if you go," Vincent said.

Dad started taking small steps back just as Hope woke up.

"Mom. Daddy? What's Happening?" Hope said as she sat up looking at our Dad.

"Hope. I love and I love you too Nico." He said before he speeds away.

" Dad? Dad!" Hope calls out as my mom hugs her I run to her and wrap my arms around her.

------------------------------------------------------

Hope and I were in the parlor with Aunt Freya.

"Your Aunt Rebekah wanted me to give you both these." She said as she held u two necklaces with the family crest. " She loves you both so much. Family heirlooms are very important." She said as she put them on us. "They remind us where they come from, and that no matter where we go, our family is with us. I love you."

"We love you too Aunt Freya," We both said as we hugged her. She lets us go as Mom and Keelin come out with our backpacks and suitcases. we put our bags on as mom say bye to Aunt Freya. We turn and leave and get into the car as we start our trip to Virginia.

------------------------------------------

After we get there we are met with a blonde woman and two little girls.

"Hi, Caroline," My mom says.

" Hello, Hayley. You two must be Nico and Hope. Welcome to the Salvator school. These are my daughters Josie and Lizzie." She says.

I look at Lizzie and think she looks very pretty.

"Girls why don't you go with the twins while I talk to you, Ms.Caroline," Mom Says to us."Nico looks after your sister."

The twins take me and Hope by the arms Josie with Hope and me with Lizzie.

We finally get to be with other people. But I will always miss my family.

Authors Note- Enjoy give me feedback if you want to see me do something for the next season.