Hope is not the goal

Nico's POV

After yesterday's gargoyle attack the girls tried to keep me distracted about Dr.Saltzman letting those two boys back into our school when all they have done so far is cause problems. This morning they called an assembly so here I am walking with my sister and the twins we found an empty row of chairs and sat down. A few moments later Dr.Saltzman walked onto the small stage with Sherrif Donovan.

"Given our recent influx of monsters, the Sherriff and I have decided we need to take drastic action. Please give him your full attention." He says before backing away from the podium and letting the sheriff step forward.

"Like Dr.Saltzman was saying, local girls Dana Lilien and Sasha Stoteraux didn't come home last night. Dana sometimes skips town for a few days to party but this is a first for Sasha." Pictures of the two girls get passed around for everyone to see.

"Thank you, Sheriff Donovan. Now while the knife is away with Dorian and things are quiet on his end, it won't hurt to assume the worst. Now, I'll need a few of you to volunteer to go to Mystic Falls High under the guise of an exchange program meant to improve relations between our school, which, unfortunately, is necessary, given recent events. Now, I give you permission to compile them, to gather materials for locator spells, because any information we can get will make all the difference." I turn away from him as lizzie begins to talk to me.

"Nico lets all go to the school so we can help find the missing girls. I mean I know one of them is Dana but still it will be a good distraction to keep you from killing that mop head and his brother."

"Ok, I'll go but only if Hope comes with me." I say

"Yeah that's fine" Hope tells me.

When the assembly is over we all get breakfast and split up to go get our things ready while Hope and I go to training with Alaric.

We both grab our sparring sticks and start to train as we talk.

"Who are you and what have you done with Hope and Nico Mikaelson" he asks us a we spar.

"Lizzie wanted to go and she thought it would be a good way of keeping Nico from killing those two d bags you let back into the school" Hope said to him.

"Yeah about that until we can figure out what to do with him i thought it be best for you two to watch him so he is going to Mystic High with you guys

"Are you serious right now." I say annoyed.

"Yes completely serious. Hope you need to make sure that Nico doesn't kill Landon." He said.

"That's fine. But it's not a complete guarantee that she won't hurt him." Hope told him.

"Yeah there only so much she can do." I told him.

"There's still so much to learn about him and his connection to what happening but once we figure that out we can have a more permanent solution."

We nod in agreement and continue with our training. After we go show and get changed into this.

 After we go show and get changed into this