There in the dissapearing light

Nikos POV

I listen as Hope tosses dad around like a rag doll for a while downstairs screaming in anger the sound of breaking furniture following soon after.

He's has been trying to help her after learning that violence helped silence the voices that accompanied the dark magic. It stopped before my dad appearing in my doorway.

"Your sister has given me a name of the source of her anger and I think you might like helping me drag this rat out from the hole he is hiding in." He says as a smirk forms on his face.

——————————————————-

We get to the room door and burst in my dad drinking the blood of one of the vamps guarding and I use my teeth to rip out the throat of the other tossing him aside. My dad walks forwards like a predator would with its prey.

"Get it over with." Roman says trying to be confident in what he thinks are his final moments.

"Oh, I'm reserving that honor for someone I love very much." He grabs Romana head in his hands and snaps his neck. We take his body and go back home to the dungeon chaining him up. When we have him nice and locked in my dad takes a bucket of water and throws it at him startling him awake.

He coughs and sputters looking around confused before his eyes settle on us. Panicking he pulls on the chains and looks at my dad as he begins to speak.

"Have you decided how you're going to kill him?"

"Slowly."
He looks around for the direction the voice came from. "Hope?" He sees her sitting in the shadows and calls out for her. "Hope! Hey."

"I want to do this alone." She says

"What?"

"This is supposed to help me feel better, right?" She ask emotionless

"What's wrong with her?"

"She has an affliction for which your pain is a momentary comfort." Dad says as he walks around Roman observing him.

"My pain?"

"Mhmm, but I don't want and audience."

"Hope" My dad starts

"If you want to help me go."

"Well I was rather hoping to be part of the show. Well, consider starting small, then. Fingernails, or..... perhaps the tongue. Build the suspense." Dad says

"Make sure to leave time for me to play with him I'd rather enjoy seeing the effect a blade dipped in vervain would have on him. Maybe I could even use it to cut of his pride and joy." I said with a grin. Walking out with my dad.

We hear Roman cry out to us. We shut the gate laughing darkly at him.
"Wait your not actually gonna leave me with her, are you?"

——————————————————

My dad says that Hope needed more we are at St.Anne's where he has managed to get all the Nazi vamps to gather. We walk in surprising those inside.

I destroy the venom the vamps took from Marcel when one tries to run for it.

"You can leave them to us now." Dad says to Elijah and Antoinette and they vamp speed away.

Marcel appears and stands beside me as the leader pushes his way to the front.

"I'm going to enjoy this." Marcel speaks from beside me.

"Go on sweetheart, let it all out." Dad says. She walks forward her eyes glowing blue as the wind pick up around us.

She screams letting out the power killing all the vamps. She walks around looking at all of them before facing us. "Are they all dead?"

"Immortality isn't for everyone. You should consider what you did an act of public service."

"Hey kiddo, you okay?" Marcel asks walking closer to her.

"I'm, um, numb."

"Marcel why don't you and josh gather up some vampires and get them to clean up this mess before anyone get wise."  He looks at Marcel who looks away from him. "What is it?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow okay." He leaves. I walk away and hear a thud from upstairs. I run up with my dad and Hope not to far and get to the attic and see Declan.

"Oh my god Declan." I hear Hope say. "Is he gonna live."

"I'll take care of this. Get out of here."

"Dad."

"Niko get her out now."

I stand in front of her building her out not letting her see anymore of what was happening. I lead her toward the balcony so she won't have to see the vamp bodies. I sit her down and go to check on dad and Declan.

I see him awake and talking to my dad. I start to look around and hear him say something about bill. My dad gets up and joins me in the search when we find bill under a cabinet dead. I rush out and downstairs seeing. How sitting among the bodies. She falls to her knees I kneel in from of her looking into her eyes to see them glowing yellow.

Authors note: second chapter in one day. I would like some feedback on how you think it's going. Bye