This is the part where you run

Narration: When we're young we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain, good and evil, a savior, and a lost cause. But what if the only real difference is just who's telling the story? Our names are Niko and Hope Mikaelson. And we come from a long line of villains in the tales you've heard about vampires, werewolves, witches, and everything in between. The school behind these gates protects the secrets of people like us. And tonight, under the light of the full moon, we will be opening our doors to someone new.

Atlanta, GA

Niko's POV

We pulled up in front of a church and get out so we can pick up the new supernatural.

I see someone sitting on the step and stop alone with Hope as she recognizes Landon.

"Landon?" She asks a little confused.

"Hope? Niko?" He says as he pulls of his headphones and stands up.

"You two know each other?" Dr Saltzman asks us as he holds the bag full of equipment.

"Long story" I say but get cut off by the sound of glass shattering accompanied by screaming coming from the church.

"Dr.Saltzman" Hope says concerned.

"Yeah, I'm on it" He walks up to the door and attempts to pull the doors open only to be stopped as they don't budge. "Doors are locked"

Me and Hope joins hands and say a spell 'Dissera Portus!' And the doors bust open as the chain holding them shut breaks.

"You're gonna want to stay out here, Landon, trust me." Hope says to the boy to convince him to stay.

We walked passed him into the church with Dr.Saltzman following close behind. Landon followed not listening wanting to see what was happening.

On the inside of the church, We see a kid in immense pain with the pastor still chanting in Latin holding a cross up to the poor boy.

"Shut down the exorcist, would you?" Dr. S asks as he pulls open the bag and starts getting things ready.

'Silencio.''Ad somnum' Hope says shutting up the priest and putting the parents to sleep as I go and help carry the chains as Dr.S grabs the drill. He starts drilling down hooks for the chains as Hope and I attach them to the kids before he fully wolfs out.

I look behind me and see Landon staring in disbelief as he see his brother transform into a wolf.

The wolf lunges at us angry. I go to a pew and take of my jacket, shirt, and sweats and turn into my wolf. I walk in front of him and he gets even more angry seeing me I growl at him and he bows in submission as he recognizes me being more powerful then him.

——————————————————

Mystic Falls, VA

After the boy turned back we had his brother change him while I went into a hallway seeing as I ripped through my underwear and sports bra and only had my clothes I took off. We piled into the car and I got stuck in the middle with the two boys.

"How do you guys know each other?" Dr.S asked trying to cut the tension after a few hours in the car.

"He used to serve us milkshakes at the Mystic Grill." Hope responded to his question.

"Peanut butter blast. whipped cream on the Bottom." Landon said. Did he really remember her order? "We danced once."

"We tried. And then you moved away" Hope said really not wanting this conversation to happen anymore.