Gather Up The Killers

Nico's POV

My sister Hope and I were in our room drawing when our mom came in and sat down with us.

" I can see you got your artistic side from your father." She said as she looked at our drawings. We heard a car pull up outside.

" Is that her mommy?" I asked looking up from my drawing.

" I will go check," we both nodded "Stay inside," she says walking off. She came back in moments later with an older woman. She explained that she was leaving.

" Do you have to go?" Hope asked. 

" I do and I will be back very soon." She kneeled down in front of us. " And I won't be alone. I will call you both every night and read you a bedtime story, Okay?" We both nodded at her. " In the meantime, I need you both to listen to Mary." She looked at both of us and raised her pinky. " Deal?" Hope and I both raised our pinkies up and wrapped them around her's.

" Deal" We both said.

-------------------------------

After our Mom left  Hope and I went to play in the garden when a feeling of something bad went through me.

" You felt that Nico."

I looked at her. " Yeah, something is wrong." I grabbed her hand and started to pull her back to the house. " Come on let's go back inside."

-------------------------------------

Hope and I  both woke up screaming. There was a bad man. We were having the same dream. I went over to her bed and pulled her into my arms when Mary came running in.

"Hope, Nico are you both ok?" she asked sitting down on Hope's bed.

"We had a bad dream." Hope Said.

" The same dream." We both nodded. "Oh, darlings it's okay. Your safe I'm here." She wrapped her arms around us pulling us closer to her. I wish mom was here.

Author Note- Let me know if there is anything you would wish to see later on in the story by leaving comments. Enjoy.