Queen Death

Nico's POV

I woke up late and went downstairs and saw a feast laid out for us where Hope was sat with Dad. He saw me and motion for me to join them. I was hungry from the other night so I grabbed as many things as I could that were in arm's reach and started eating. I heard footsteps and saw mom walking towards us.

"Good Morning." She says walking over to us. She leans down and gives Hope and I both a kiss on the forehead. "Well, I guess apple turnover can be counted as a fruit."  She said looking at the table.

" Well, I saw no harm in indulging our daughter's sweet tooth," Dad said motioning in front of him. " All things in moderation of course."

" Okay well don't eat too much you'll get a tummy ache." She said to both of us. We nodded in understanding.

Mom and dad moved away from us to talk while  Hope and I stayed at the table eating.

"So how was it." She asked breaking the silence.

"It was painful at first but it was so much fun running around as a wolf Hopey. When your older maybe you can join me as well but for now I don't want you to know what the pain feels like okay." I said.

"Okay." We stayed at the table and finished eating then got cleaned up. We went upstairs to color for a bit when Mom walked into the room.

"Mom," Hope called out to her. She turned around and saw us.

"Hope, Nico I didn't see you there sweetie."

"Uncle Elijah is sick, isn't he?" I asked.

Mom sat down on her bed as we walked forward and took her hands.

"Uncle Elijah is very sick." She said

"Well can we help him?" Hope asked.

"We're doing everything that we can. I promise" 

"Maybe we can help Aunt Freya do a spell to make him better?"  I nodded in agreement.

"That's very brave of you two." She kissed our foreheads and walked out just as Aunt Freya come in with someone.

"Hi, Aunt Freya" We both said.

"Hello, girls. This is my special friend Keelin. She is going to stay with you while I go and help your Mom with Uncle Elijah." She said.

"Hi, I'm Nico and this is my little sister Hope,"  I said and stuck my hand out to her.

" Hi, I'm Keelin. It's nice to meet you both." She shakes my hand. Aunt Freya left saying she will check on us before she leaves. " So what do you guys want to do."

"Do you know how to play Jacks?" Hope asked her.

" Well it's been a while but I'm pretty sure I can still play." Hope smiled and went to go get the game. She came back sat down on the floor and Keelin did too. I sat down on a chair reading a book while looking at them every so often. Happy that my sister had someone else to play with her.

Authors Note: Hey guys don't forget to leave me comments on things you might want to see in the story also if you are a Hosie shipper I have a book for that so you should go read it if you want.