Malivore

3RD PERSON POV

"Given recent events, some students have expressed concern that I am not allowing you to have a say in the decisions that affect the future. And I agree." Dr.Saltzman announces to the students gathered in the great hall .

The twins high five discreetly much to the amusement of their girlfriends who we sitting besides them.

"If you are expected to abide by this school's policies, it's only fair that you have a voice in how those rules are made. So I am forming an honor council. One vampire, one witch, and one werewolf, each elected by their peers. Along with our school counselor Emma whose vote will represent the younger students. Now, I have to go off-campus. In the meantime, I expect you to make good decisions and to vote wisely. That's all. You're dismissed." After finishing his announcement Alaric turns around and grabs his bag walking out the back door to where his car is before he is interrupted by Rafael.

"Dr. Saltzman. Um, is there a decision coming about if Landon can stay here?" He asks the headmaster his hope shining through.

Dr.Saltzman sighs before responding. "We are running tests on him to figure out once and for all if he's supernatural."

"What if the results aren't clear?" The young wolf asks him.

"Well, then I have a decision to make." The headmaster replies

"Well, can the honor council decide? Isn't that the point? You know, that we have, like a say in stuff like this." Rafaels tells him.

"Listen I am trying hard enough to let you stay here with what happened yesterday with my daughter but against my better judgment I am giving you another chance as it is. Now if it comes to that, and we determine he's no more a danger that you are, then yes." The headmaster says raising his voice a bit annoyed with the kid.

"Ok then." Rafael walked away and he was about to get into his car when it was spelled shut he turned to his right and saw Hope.

Hopes POV

"Are you kidding me?" I tell him annoyed.

"Am I under assault today?" He responds setting his bag down.

"You get to go interrogate a tree nymph, and I'm stuck here running Landon's 23andMe." I tell him.

"First of all, it's a dryad, not a nymph. Second of all, I need a witch to run the testing spells." He tells me.

"Get Emma to do it." I tell him.

"She can supervise, but she's busy managing the school in my, I'm sure, unbearable absence. Plus, if Landon can convince you that he belongs." He chuckles "He can convince anybody."

"You're enjoying this." I say "Do you really think it a good idea to leave me with the guy who has been trying to get me to go out with him who's brother was harassing my girlfriend who happens to be your daughter yesterday." I tell him angrily.

"Well the only other powerful witch was your sister and she would just straight up kill him and dispose of him like your dad used to do. Now I left you instructions in my office. Try not to kill him or let Niko kill him." He gets in his car and starts it up as Hope makes her way to his office to wishing she could have stayed in bed with Josie.

Niko's POV

"Babe why don't you just let someone else run for honor council." I tell my girlfriend from my place on the bed as I watch her try on different outfits.

"Because it would make us the ultimate power couple in school." She tells me.

"Babe we are the ultimate power couple and if your part of the honor council it will mean less time to spend with me." I stand behind her and wrap my arms around her as she leans back into me. "Which means less sex" I whisper into her ear.