We're being punked Pedro

Nico's POV

I was in my class sitting next to Hope in a circle with other witches to perform a chain spell when a note appeared and was grabbed by Dorian

"Uh oh who's in trouble with the headmaster" Josie said.

"Probably the people who started a rumble with the local high school. " Dorian said as he was reading the note. "Lizzie Saltzman, Josie Saltzman, Nico Mikaelson and baby makes four " off you go"He says pointing to me and the rest of the girls.

We all get up and make their way to find Dr. Saltzman. When we do find him he leads us all to the library as he explains why he called us.

"This doesn't make sense dad why are we being punished" Lizzie asks from besides me.

"Because you started a brawl at a charity football game that risked exposing what we do here." He responds to her.

"Well you weren't mad last night" she snarks back.

"I was mad last night. My undying love for my daughters just happened to trump my rage. I volunteered everyone in the game, so stop complaining. You're lucky that its just community service and not actual jail time." He tells her in a slightly angry tone.

"Can I at least offer a rebuttal in my defense, if it pleases the court. First of all, I was provoked. My response was totally proportional considering the levels of abuse I was forced to endure. And secondly not only was dana talking about me being off my meds she started messing with Josie. She can mess with me but when she went after her I snapped." Lizzie tells him.

"I think what she did was reasonable." I tell him.

"Yeah normally I would disagree with Lizzie. But Dana had it coming if she was taking shots at Josie she should be glad Lizzie had her and not me." Hope says from beside me.

"Of course you would agree with them but I can't excuse you the bus leaves in 10 minutes and I expect all four of you to be on it, working together today, harmoniously and without drama. End of debate" he says trying to end the conversation.

"I wasn't even at the game. Why am I being punished?" Hope asks.

"And if memory serves me correct I stopped the brawl and got the stallions under control." I tell him.

" Hope You know what you did. And Nico you are supervising since the team is scared of you and you have a way of making them behave. Alright now go all of you." He turns back to what he was doing.

I tell the girls to go on ahead and I stay behind to talk to Alaric. When the girls leave I finally speak up from behind him.

"Hope told me what happened when you went to go find the boys." I see him tense up. "I warned you what would happen if she got hurt."

"I was angry at her for what she was doing I think my reaction was perfectly acceptable."

"Nothing is acceptable when it comes to my sister. Just know that if I see those boys back here again I will hurt them and nothing can stop me." I walk out leaving him to contemplate my words. I walk back to my room and change out of my uniform and head out to the bus.

(This is what Nico is wearing)