One wrong turn on Burbon Street

Nico POV

I was with Hope in our room she had her headphones on listening to music I was watching a movie. I wanted something to eat so I went downstairs and saw Auntie Freya and my Dad in the parlor.

"Dad your here" I said and ran towards him giving him a big hug.

"Hello my little knight." He said to me.

"I'm assuming your here to help find mom." I asked after I stepped out of his arms.

"Yes as you know I have no interest plaguing you sister with darkness." I nodded.

"Well Hope is upstairs so we need to make this quick I want to help you find mom."  I told him.

"Absolutely not I need you here with your sister. You have done well in taking care of her and solving all our problems but please for once let me do the hard work." He told me.

I heard Hope getting up from bed. "Dad, Hope is coming you need to leave." He nodded. I walked to the stairs only to have Hope run into me and we fell on the floor.

"Ouch" I groaned.

Hope got up and ran to the parlor.

I ran after her to see only her and my Aunt Freya standing their.

—————————————————

In the morning I got up early and asked Hope if she wanted to go get breakfast with me as an apology for keeping dad away. I was in the spare room getting ready.

(I put this on)

(I put this on)

I went to mine and Hope's room and knocked on the door. Hope came out and we left the compound.

"Nico after breakfast can we go down to the shops and look around I want some more paints." I nodded.

"Sure anything you want to do today we can do." I said.

We got to the square and grabbed some hot chocolate. We bought some stuff and threw our cups away when we were done with our drinks.

"Nico can you take our bags back to the compound I'll go home in a bit." I nodded and took her bags as well. When I got home I put our things down in the abattoir. A noise caught my attention. Someone was here. I ran upstairs to the study and saw Roman Sienna.

"What the hell do you think your doing in here." I yelled at him.

"I was invited." He said smugly.

I growled and ran towards him I grabbed him by his neck and pushed him against a wall.

"You don't belong here." I growled.

"Your sister seems to think so." I grabbed his arm and broke it. Then threw him on the floor.