Where you left your heart

NIKO POV

I was in my room after class when my sister walked in.

"Hey, Hope how was class?"

"It was good, where were you go during lunch I didn't see you?"

"I was talking to my teacher for magical history about a paper that's due soon," I said lying to her I couldn't tell her where I have been during lunch. For the last few months, I have been courting Lizzie Saltzman. She and Hope aren't the biggest fans of each other.

I was laying down when I heard a knock. I got up to open the door and saw Mr.Williams.

"Mr.Williams, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Niko, Hope, Pack your bags you've been suspended your going home." He said.

" Is Dr.Saltzman gonna call our Mom?" Hope asked.

"That and he thinks you dad should know what you've been up to." He answers her.

"Good luck finding him. He can't even bother to be a dad." I frown at her words.

When he left I grabbed a duffel bag and put some of my stuff that I wanted to take in it with me.

"Hope what did you do?" I asked

"You'll find out soon enough Niko."She said as she put things in her bag.

---------------------

Hope and I were sitting outside Dr.Saltzman's Office when I saw Roman Sienna. He has been trying to get with Hope and I have been keeping him away.

"Later, dude." I heard him say before walking over to us. "Hey, Hope." He said smiling at her. "You two going somewhere?"

Hope sighed beside me."Home. We got suspended."

"Hope Marshall got suspended? Cool." He said.

"As if we need you to feel valid Sienna now bounce and stay away from my sister," I said. He put his hands up in surrender and turned around walking away from us.

"I don't want you hanging out near him I have a bad feeling about him, ok Hope."

"Okay, Niko. I'm sorry about what I did I just want some answers and I know you have been here for me all this time but some things I just want from him." She says looking down in guilt.

"It's okay Hope I just wish you would have told me about what you were going to do this shouldn't have been the last resort," I say to her. "I love you but you should talk to me about these kinds of things."

"I will." She responds.

After waiting outside of the office for a bit longer Henry walks towards us and sits next to Hope.

"I'm sorry for getting you in trouble."'

"What part of be discreet. What part of jumping out of a tower is discreet?" Hope said pissed at him.

"I had to make sure it would work." I sighed rubbing my forehead feeling a headache coming on. "If I only hurt my self I would just heal."

"Right. Cause no ones ever died peacefully from sleeping pills." Hope said.

Henry sighed. "I'm not a person things go right for. You ever seen a werewolf with no pecs who quotes E.E Cummings? I can already feel myself getting strong." He said. "You know how good it will be not to have to take crap from anybody?"

"What make you think that?" I said joining the conversation. "You're a hybrid now. You may be able to defend yourself but they'll only hate you for being different. I don't think you thought this through Henry." I said.