Chapter 19: Unstoppable

The Barren Lands, Present Time

"Oh boy! Are these harmless scythes yours? I never expected toys are becoming dangerous these days," Esmeralda provoked Thamuz. Thamuz initiated a quick retreat.

"How much time do we have?" Khaleed asked, referring to Tigreal's Ultimate duration.

"Five seconds left," Tigreal replied.

Shortly, all heroes compressed by Tigreal's Ultimate secured their respective positions. Lesley and Jawhead flickered to the east. On the other hand, Vale headed west. Harith followed him. Khufra, Alice and Selena stayed with Leomord. Thamuz and Terizla headed to clear the Imperial Army. Meanwhile, Hanzo, looked for the safest place to summon his Demon Pneuma, as he waited for the cool down of his Kinjutsu.

"Tigreal's mine," Leomord said. "Selena, Alice. Aim for Esmeralda. Helcurt needs her alive. But if circumstances won't allow, kill her. Khufra, the Desert Scimitar is on you," the commander further instructed.

"Love is indeed blind, Sweetie. Until now, I can't imagine how I fell for someone like you," Esmeralda giggled right after she smacked Khaleed's lips with a kiss.

"Uhm... What do you mean, Sweetie?" Khaleed scratched the back of his head.

 What do you mean, Sweetie?" Khaleed scratched the back of his head

"Your dear friend's Implosion lasts sixty seconds, correct?"

"Yes, Sweetie," Khaleed nodded.

"How much time would it take to unlock my carriage? Two, three, five, ten seconds perhaps?"

Khaleed just stared at her. He still didn't get her words.

"Within the fifty seconds or so remaining, what did you and your dear friend do? Don't you have any other skills to finish them off? Desert Tornado, Raging Sandstorm, Sacred HammerAttack Wave... what on earth are these skills doing inside your pockets while they're under the effect of Implosion?!" Esmeralda scolded them as she crossed her arms.

Tigreal and Khaleed just stared at each other.

"I'm sorry, Tigreal. I didn't warn you she's a nagger. You shouldn't have seen this," Khaleed wished he could utter such words directly to Tigreal.

"That's why I hate relationships. I don't know how to handle situations like these," Tigreal said to himself.

 I don't know how to handle situations like these," Tigreal said to himself