Chapter 21: I Am Your Death

[Author's Note: To the more than thirty readers, thank you for reading this far! I'm just an amateur writer but you still pursue reading this basic story. I don't know each one of you. I only see those who commented and voted. But regardless of who you are, or where you are, you've been a part in writing this story. Again, thank you very much!
By the way, I highly encourage you to watch and listen to the videos included herein. They really add meaning to the story. And they're my favorites! Enjoy :) ]

"Enough with the talk. We need to win. Esmeralda's in trouble," worried Tigreal.

Khaleed agreed. No more chitchats. If they wanted to win, they need to focus more. Unite. Concentrate on winning. Exert more efforts. This is reality. And the world works this way. Khaleed then extended his right arm to reach for the approaching Tigreal.

"Raging Sandstorm!"

Khaleed unleashed his Ultimate. The scattered sand in the area recalled and accumulated themselves, forming a high mountainous layer as they rode on top of it. All sands in the nearby desert were also absorbed by the storm. Raging, thick and furious, it was ready to attack.

 Raging, thick and furious, it was ready to attack

"Five seconds, Tigreal! Prepare all your skills!"

"Ultimate's on cool down yet," Tigreal informed him.

"I know. Big Ultis take longer cooldowns. Just let's give our all this time!"

The once soft and calm grains of sand became sharp and deadly. Shortly, it traveled the skies and headed to the intended target. After five seconds, they smashed and bombarded to the enemies' location. Esmeralda, aware and prepared for it, evaded the impact. She then casted her Frostmoon Shield accompanied by her damage-dealing Stardust Dance. Khaleed simultaneously whirled his scimitar creating a Desert Tornado which successfully hit the enemies three times in a row. Despite the thick sand fog, Tigreal also managed to ram the opponents using his Sacred Hammer followed by a spam of his Attack Wave. He was certain they were all hit. It was a perfect combination. That should be their end now.

 That should be their end now

"Tsk tsk tsk. What a waste," the legendary Ling, disappointed.

"Why Ling? What happened?" Benedetta, curious.