Chapter 6: Request Back-up!

"You're good friend has ran away," said Helcurt in a disappointed tone. "And maybe the panic made him forget to bring these aquamarines with him," he said as he held the glowing aquamarines of the fallen Cyclops and Moskov. "In this journey of taking over the Land and making it a greater place, I have experienced various arts of war. Some fought 'til their last breath. Some chose to side with me. And some ran and escape, leaving others behind. I'm afraid your friend has chosen the last recourse."

Then he stepped closer to me and whispered, "What will you do now, young Harith? Got something from your Key Insight, huh? Abandoning mid-fight is not new. But I never abandon my fight." Then he walked straight towards my companions. Aldous now woke up, fully aware of what's happening.

"Why not you all join my team? Don't waste your skills fighting along with weak allies! I have better use of it," suggested Helcurt.

"Better use of it? Like what?" I dared asking.

"Haven't you maxed out the use of your Key Insight? You have underestimated your skill, poor Leonin. But I tell you. Be my disciple, swear an allegiance to me, and I'll let you show what that skill truly is," offered Helcurt.

I can feel a massive amount of energy that is about to explode around my fists. "That would never happen! Only devil-minded heroes would want to live in your rotten empire Helcurt!" I shouted back at him. Rafaela and Aldous were now staring at me, and I knew they were totally worried this time.

"Well then, that means I have no other choice but to extract your aquamarines," Helcurt said. "You see, I always wanted to be the protagonist, but in a tale like this, a villain deserves the more credit," he said in a sarcastic manner. "Hanzo, the day has fallen. Let the killing begin."

Hanzo, without a second thought, stepped forward to Rafaela

Hanzo, without a second thought, stepped forward to Rafaela. Thamuz was still aiming his burning scythe at me. And Khufra tightly chained the powerful arms of Aldous.

He showed off his iconic, demonic sword then harnessed the spirit of the dead to amplify its damage. They say it wields a curse and that its edge would devour even the legendary monsters. He was now facing Rafaela with a sword blazing with satanic spirits.

"Aaaaarrghh!" Rafaela screamed, as Hanzo began to slash her wings followed by a critical strike to her ribs.

"Noooo! Stop!" I shouted, wanted to cast my skills. Aldous remained weak and speechless.

But as I see it, Rafaela's Holy Heal ability seemed to counter Hanzo's damage! As he striked his sword to Rafaela, she would constantly heal herself and recover. Yet I can see in her eyes that the process is still painful!

Disappointed, the quick-tempered Helcurt immediately blinked to Rafaela. "That's the spirit, Rafaela! But how about this?!" Helcurt said, as he angled his monstrous presence towards her.

"Rafaela, careful! That's his passive! Hold on!" I warned. Helcurt's passive would trigger silence and nullify her skills if she burst out even the tiniest damage to him.

But Rafaela, intimidated by Helcurt's presence, casted Light Retribution, that caused a small prick of damage to Helcurt. Now the passive effect triggered, and she was muted to cast her healing ability anymore.

"Do it," instructed Helcurt to Hanzo. Hanzo can now freely kill the helpless Rafaela without difficulty.

"No! Don't do this! Please!" I begged.

But all of a sudden, an immense, powerful and gigantic hurricane enclosed the entire palace! The force is tremendously strong, with clouds from heaven squeezing and bringing us tightly in the center! The clouds colliding together were also generating vast amounts of electricity, spiking random lightning everywhere! I can hardly control myself!  This Vale's Wind Storm... I did not imagine that this could be so damn powerful!

"My aquamarines! They're gone! Someone took it!" I heard Helcurt shouting, referring to the now missing aquamarines of Cyclops and Moskov, in the midst of Vale's Ultimate

Then a tornado carried the injured Rafaela and Aldous with me upwards! It rose up from the hurricane and extended to the sky! Vale was there, waiting at the tip of the tornado. All of us were now floating at an extremely high altitude, held by Vale's winds.

"They will surely follow us! This Ultimate is about to end! We need to find a secure place! Do you have any idea where?" shouted Vale, as the gusting wind also creates a sphere of loud, deafening noise.

"I have no idea too! What shall we do now?!" I inquired back at Vale. You need to think Harith, you need to think!

"Khufra, he's looking at us! He can bounce at us even in this height!" warned Aldous. "No! Wait! He's casting it. He's casting his Bouncing Ball!"

"And Hanzo is transforming now as Demon Pneuma! In no time, he will reach us!" added by the injured Rafaela.

Then a global darkness took over. The gusting winds of Vale's Ultimate were replaced by a thundering devilish sound.

"Helcurt's Ultimate! They're heading at us! We need to escape!" I told them in panic.

"No, let's stay in the air. We cannot run now. We have to face them," Vale said, in a firm manner.

"You don't  have to." A woman's voice from the darkness can be heard of. Then a bright, luminous, white light enveloped the sky. And in just a matter of seconds, all of us were teleported to the Cadia Riverlands, home of Lou Yi, the Yin-Yang Geomancer.

 And in just a matter of seconds, all of us were teleported to the Cadia Riverlands, home of Lou Yi, the Yin-Yang Geomancer