Holding On

KaTrisha's POV

3 Months Later

I was laying on the couch , looking at the tv. I didn't see anything I wanted to watch so I turned it off . I was a few days pass my due date , and still no baby. I was stressed out at this point. I tried everything to get BJ to come out, but he was stubborn just like Biggs. I guess he wasn't ready to exit the womb. I still couldn't believe 9 months has came and gone.

I closed my eyes and started dosing off. The sound of the front door opening woke me up. I heard little foot steps running towards me and I started smiling.

"Mommy , Mommy , Mommy .. Look . Look at what grandma got me!" Nala said, with a big box in her hand.

"Hey baby girl .. Let's see what you got.." I said wiping my eyes.

"Katrisha , how are you doing today?" Ms. Julia asked.

Ms. Julia walked in looking like a new woman , dressed in designer from head to toe. People get money and don't know how to act. Lance got rich in prison for whatever reason, now all of a sudden he's a millionaire.

"I'm doing good, still waiting on BJ to make his arrival." I said rubbing my stomach.

Nala opened the box , when she saw it was a tablet. She started jumping up and down in excitement.

"Thank you grandma, thank you! Mommy mommy look, look at what I got."

"I see .. Baby girl I love it . Thank you Ms. Julia."

"You know it's anything for grandma's baby, love you NaNa, see you tomorrow okay?"

"Okay Grandma, love you too." Nala said kissing her cheek.

"Thank you again Ms.Julia, for everything."

"You're welcome." She said walking out the door.

Word around town is that Lance is getting out soon. I couldn't wait until I have my baby so I can relocate. The thought of him getting out , was stressing me out.

Sasha's POV

I was sitting on the edge of the tub, waiting for the three minutes to pass. It felt like the longest three minutes of my life. I've been feeling sick to my stomach lately, and couldn't keep anything down. I was so sick, I started loosing weight. I knew I had to be pregnant again. There was no other reasons.

"Baby you need me to come in ?" Mello asked.

"Im okay, I'm just waiting."

"You sure ?"

"Yes daddy, I'm sure."

The last minute passed and I looked down at the pregnancy test , and the results were negative.

"Baby what do it say ?" Mello asked.

"I couldn't say anything, I felt numb"

"Sasha?" He asked.

He was standing outside the bathroom door , waiting in excitement. He wanted more kids and I did too, but I wasn't ready to have anymore.

"Baby, It's negative" I said.

"You sure ?"

From the tone of his voice, I knew he was sad and probably disappointed.

"Yes baby, I'm sure." I said as I wiped the tear from my cheek.

He opened the door and wrapped his arms around me.

"It's okay baby, I love you . You know what this means right ?" He said , brows raised.

"What?" I asked.

"Daddy gotta put in some extra work baby!" He said with a big smile.

"Aht aht , daddy." I said smiling.

I didn't think I wanted any more kids until the test came back negative. I was a little sad too. I was sure I was pregnant. Something was going on with my body , I can feel it. I gotta find out what it is.

"You okay baby?" Mello asked.

"Yes baby, I'm okay,."

"Okay, I gotta make a run baby , I'll be back home before dinner." Mello said kissing my cheek.

"You promise?" I asked with a sad face.

"I promise." He said.

He walked out , and I threw the test in the garbage and washed my hands. I went downstairs to check on the boys , they were still taking a nap.

My phone started ringing and I saw that it Drew, I quickly answered.

"Hey Drew , what's up ?"

"Sasha ... Girl ... Where you at Hunny, we gotta 911!!!" Drew shouted.

"I'm at home, what's going on?"

"Hunny , you wouldn't believe what I just heard!"

"What?" I asked.

"Lance is out Hunny!! I heard he just got out !!" Drew shouted.

"WHAT!?"

"You heard what I said !! We need to call Trish !! Like right now!! You know that nigga crazy!!" He said.

"Omg ! Are you serious right now? Imma just go to her house, you think he knows where she lives ?"

"His momma know! He know! Please get over there and call me when you make it !"

"Okay, stay by your phone!" I said.

I hung up the phone and grabbed my keys off the counter , I put the boys in their car seat and I was out the door.

KaTrisha's POV

I was in the kitchen cooking when I heard a knock at the door. I wasn't expecting anyone so I pulled out my phone to see if I had any missed calls, but I didn't.

"Who is it ?" I asked, walking towards the door.

I didn't get a response so I looked through the peep hole , but I couldn't see because it was covered.