Min•gle

Janae's POV

"So what did you and Sasha talk about earlier.." I asked Drew, he was Sasha's little do boy.. She tells him everything..

"Hunny nothing, what are y'all doing this weekend? Me and Hosea going to the new gay bar downtown.." He said changing the subject.

"Me and Vick might go to the movies.." I told him, I didn't care for Drew, he was Sasha's Friend .. Not mines..

I've been working at the shop for three years, it was okay but I felt like Sasha could pay me more.. All she did was sit in her office, while me and Trish did all the work.. I pretended to like her stuck up ass, but I really didn't care for her at all.. I only hung around her just so I can get some dirt on her , and tell her business.. My plan is to sabotage her and her shop, then I'll turn around and open my own..

******

Sasha's POV

I pulled up to Benihana and got out the car.. Its been a while since I've been out.. I walked in, and saw him sitting down.. Soon as he saw me , he stood up and hugged me... Omar was so fine I had to exhale, he smelled good too..

"You look beautiful

"You look beautiful ." He smiled, pulling my chair out ..

"Thank you .." I said smiling back at him..

"So how was your day..?" He asked looking in my eyes..

"We was slow today, but it was good.. How was your day?"

"Great actually, We signed a new artist today.." He said..

"Congratulations, I didn't know you were in the music industry.. Do you have your own label?"

"Yes.. Well it's a family business.. My pops passed it down to me.. I love Music, I invited you out tonight, because I wanted to celebrate with you.." He said..

He was smiling like a kid in a all you can eat candy store..

"You wanted to celebrate with me..?" I asked him blushing..

Omar didn't strike me as the , I want to celebrate with you type.. More of the what you doing at 2 am type..At least that's what I heard, but you can't always believe everything you hear..

"Yea, I want to get to know you better.. I mean, if that's okay with you..?" He said licking his lips..

"Okay..."

We ordered a few drinks and sat there and talked about everything. I would've never thought we would've had so much in common.. He loved music, just as much as I like doing hair..

We were eating , then his phone started ringing..

"Hey, this is my producer, do you mind if I take this ..?" He asked..