Revenge

Romello's POV

"What's going on? Is Sasha okay ?" Trish asked, wiping her eyes.

"Please, lord. Oh my god, What's going on, how my sister doing?" Drew said sniffing, holding his hand over his mouth.

Trish and Drew walked in on me and Sasha's parents having a moment.. When Sasha's momma showed up, the nurses were rushing her out of the room.. Her momma have been crying non stop since then... She was crying so much, it brought tears to my eyes.. We all were scared, it's been over an hour and we still haven't heard anything.

"She had to be rushed to surgery.. We gotta stay strong for her y'all .. She's going be okay, I'll be back ..." I told them.

I stood up and walked out the waiting area. I got on the first elevator I saw.. I needed some fresh air, I felt like I couldn't breathe.. So many thoughts flooded my mind, I didn't want to lose my baby like this. I wanted to marry her, raise our kids together, be a family.. She deserved to be happy, I wanted to be the man she needed me to be.

Janae's POV

Ha! I know y'all thought I was gone, but they couldn't get rid of me that easily.. I mean, what can I say, I got some unfinished business to handle! I'm back and I'm better.. What? You thought I was dead huh?.. I'm not gone lie, I did too, until I woke up in the hospital.. I was laying in the hospital bed when the news came on about a couple found dead, but I was still alive. I guess the police wanted the killers to think I was dead...

I've been in witness protection since I was discharged from the hospital.. They went so far as to move me out of Atlanta, said that it was for my safety. So I've been in North Carolina for the last couple of months... The police tried to get me to tell them who killed Vick, but I honestly didn't know. I told them that whoever it was , was dressed in all black... The lights got cut off, and some shots ranged out.. Vick was killed and I laid there in a pool of blood, fighting for my life. I didn't see anything but a shadow. I knew who wanted Vick dead, I just didn't have the proof. All I know is that I want revenge! I wanted all of them bitches to suffer just like I did.

"Bye, Melissa.. See you tomorrow girl.." One of my coworkers waved at me..

I almost forgot who she was talking to.. I still haven't gotten use to being "Melissa" .. I've been Janae my whole life, but Melissa Brown was my new name..

"See you tomorrow Jessica.." I replied back , walking to my car..

I lied, Today was my last day in that motherfucker.. I didn't like being on a schedule, I'm use to doing my own thing.. The pay was horrible, and I was tired of the long hours.. I've been working at the call center every since I got here. This new scene was cool, but it wasn't home. Hell, I missed being Janae, being Melissa wasn't any fun.. I wasn't even allowed to have a cell phone.. I can't take it anymore, im done with this hide out shit! I'm going back home to Atlanta! Imma make them bitches wish they would've killed me!!

 I can't take it anymore, im done with this hide out shit! I'm going back home to Atlanta! Imma make them bitches wish they would've killed me!!