Enough

Romello's POV

"Summer ? Have you seen my phone ? I think I left it on my desk." I asked, standing by the door, checking my pockets.

Summer is my new secretary, and today was her second day.

"Yes I did, here it is." She said smiling with a smirk on her face.

"Did anyone call ?" I asked.

"Yes, someone called, I answered the phone but they hung up."

"So you answering my personal phone ? You trying to get me killed?" I questioned.

Shit with me and Sasha was already messy , shit wasn't the same , but I'm working on fixing things , make my baby my wife.

"No sir , I just want to do my job Mr. McKnight, I'm here to make your life stress free and easy." She smiled, showing her teeth.

Summer was caramel complexion, with a short hair cut, she reminded me of a young Nia Long. I was impressed with her resume so I gave her the job.

"Thanks, you can lock up when Kain leaves, enjoy your weekend, see you Monday." I said walking toward the exit.

"Thank you, See you Monday Mr. McKnight." She said.

I headed towards the door, looking down at my phone. I saw that Sasha called me, I tried calling her back , but her phone was going to voicemail.

Sasha's POV

I was crying , I couldn't stop the tears from falling. This nigga got me fucked up, I thought to myself , I was at my breaking point. I went in the closet and started throwing clothes in a suitcase. I couldn't pack everything, but I knew I had everything I needed and I was leaving. I was going to my parents guest house outside of the city, I didn't want to be here any more.

I sat my bags by the door and I went in the boys room and started packing their clothes. I couldn't take no more , I was tired of him and his bullshit. Here I am at home with his kids and he got bitches answering his phone. Biggs being alive was already too much, I didn't wanted to break Trish's trust but I had to tell Mello sooner or later. I was loosing the man that I loved because of it , but I'm not gone sit back and be his fool, I'm leaving!

My phone started ringing , and it was Mello calling , I threw it against the wall , causing the screen to shatter. I grabbed my bags headed towards the door , I walked outside and I threw them in the truck , got the boys and I left . Leaving the house key on the stand by the door.

Kain's POV

I was sitting on the couch in the back of the studio smoking , counting money. I had this side gig going on with this nigga name Ace, he owned a chain of night clubs all over the city, I used his businesses to clean all my dope money. I even payed him a nice lil fee, everything was going smooth. Shit was good , life was good, my baby was having my baby, a nigga couldn't ask for more.

"Excuse me, What time you leaving?" I heard a female's voice say, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I put the blunt down in the ashtray, and turned around.

"The fuck are you? Where Mello?" I snapped.

I put the money back in the bag and got up.

"Excuse you? I'm Summer, and I work for Mr.McKnight! Who are you ? There is no need to curse at me! My shift is over, and I'm about to lock up! Are you finished?" She shot back, rolling her eyes.

She was short, thick , she was bad and she knew it.

"Excuse me then , I'm about to leave right now. You must gotta get home to your man or something?" I asked licking my lips.

"What?" She snapped backed.

She was looking at me up and down like she wanted a nigga to bend her over.

"You heard me? You rushing a nigga like you got somewhere to be. You must gotta get home to your man?"

"First of all, that's my business, and secondly I don't have a man. You ready to go or you just gone keep on starring at me?"

"I wanna keep starring at you, so come here , take that skirt off." I commanded.

My shit was so hard , her demeanor was turning me on , and I wanted her right then and there. She walked over to the couch and started taking her skirt off, I stood up and grabbed her by the waist. She slid my pants down and started rubbing my shit , teasing it.

"Bend over!" I commanded.

"Aht aht . Maybe another time." She whispered in my ear , placing kisses on my neck.

"What?" I asked, I was hard , and I wanted her.

"Maybe some other time , I don't even know your name." She said pulling her skirt up.

"Kain."

"I'm Summer, nice to meet you Kain."

"So you just gone leave, we can't finish what we started ?" I asked.

"Maybe, but I gotta go , lock up behind yourself." She smiled walking off.

Drew's POV

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Rocko to call me , I haven't heard from him all day. I kept calling his phone but I didn't get an answer.  I remembered I left my air pods in his car on purpose, so I can track him. I was on this nigga bad , he was fucking with my head and my heart, I knew he was up to no good.

Romello's POV

I kept calling Sasha , but I wasn't getting a answer. I was pissed! She know I hate it when she don't answer the phone. I pulled up to the house and it was dark as hell, Sasha car was gone, I knew something was wrong. I grabbed the gun from under my seat and got out my car. I opened the door and saw her phone was on the floor broken and her keys was by the door. Nothing else was out of place , I knew she was gone foreal this time. I headed toward the door, I was going to find her, I wasn't letting my family go without fighting for them. Soon as I got outside, and unknown car pulled up.

Sorry for the late update❤️
Thank you for reading ❤️