I Want You

Janae's POV

"See girl, You can't trust these niggas.. I told you he was getting back with her.." I said to India..

We were sitting at the bistro downtown having lunch.. I met India at the studio when I came to see Lucky.. We got to talking , and now we're the best of friends..

"I swear , I mean, he could've told me! Got me out here looking crazy!" She said shaking her head.

"Exactly! That's how they do!"

When she told me about her situation with Romello.. I had to tell her about Romello and Sasha.. So I came up with the plan to help her confront Sasha.. I told her where we worked, and she came In as a customer.. Sasha didn't even see it coming, the look on her face was priceless!

"I should've just whooped her ass!"

"Hold up! Aren't you pregnant?" I asked her..

"Girl hell nall! But imma let him think I am.. I don't like that bitch, so why should I let them be happy! Fuck them!"

Sasha's POV

I was laying on the couch watching tv, when I heard my door bell ring

I was laying on the couch watching tv, when I heard my door bell ring.. I got up and went to the door. I looked out the peep hole and saw that it was Mello.. I knew he was going to pop up, because I haven't been answering his calls..

"Can I help you?" I said opening the door..

"Listen baby , I can explain..." He said walking in..

"I'm listening.." I said rolling my eyes..

"Me and India were friends with benefits.. THATS IT! I stopped fucking with her, just so I can focus on me and you.. Now all of a sudden she's saying she's pregnant.. I always used a condom, So I know she's lying.."

"You don't have to explain anything to me.. Besides.. We're not married.. Feel free to date whoever, and I will do the same..." I said rolling my eyes..

If he wanted to play games with these bitches, I can play games with these niggas..Ain't no fun, unless we all get some!

"The fuck is you talking about.. Date who? You got me fucked up! Let me catch you with a nigga..!"

"Uh..Huh..Whatever... Now is there anything else you would like to say, I'm busy.."

"Baby I'm sorry.. I should've told you..."

"Like I said , you owe me no explanation.. I'm done with this situation.."

Romello's POV

"So.. How long are you going to be mad at me..?" I asked Sasha ,walking up to her..

She tried to act like she was mad, but I had the cure to all those symptoms..

"Move.. I told you I'm not doing that bullshit with you this time.."

"Come here, stop playing with me.."

I grabbed her by the waist and started kissing her neck from behind.. My hands roamed her body as if it was my territory.. Slipping into her pants , I was making my way to her sweet spot.. I started rubbing her clit in a circular motion making her soak her panties.

"Mmm.." she moaned out as she released her juices all over my fingers..

"You still mad?" I asked her as I bent her over on couch , sliding her pants down..

"Sh....it.." She moaned out..while I ate her from the back.. I started licking her pearl, making my tongue glided up and down clit..I was going to make sure she came for the second time..

"I'm bout to cum.." She screamed out..

"You bet not.." I said smacking her ass..

I stood up and slowly entered her wetness. I started deep stroking, making her juices squirt all over my shit..

"Fuck... That feels so good baby.." She moaned out..

She started throwing it back, making me speed up my pace, digging deeper and deeper..

"Ouuu.. I'm about to cum..." She said as she released all over my shit..

"Damn baby this pussy so good.." I said as I released inside of her ..

"I love you.."

"I love you too, but I'm still mad!."

KaTrisha's POV

The Next Day

I Pulled up to the shop and got out the car.. I went inside and started getting everything ready so we can open..

"Hey T.. I see you here early, how you doing today?.." Drew said Smiling..

"Hey Drew, I'm doing so much better.. Thank you, for everything.. You don't know how much I appreciate it.." I told Drew truthfully..

Every since I left Lance, I've been feeling so much better.. It felt like so much weight was lifted off of my shoulders.. My new place was peaceful, even Nala seemed like she was happier.. I knew that I made the best decision I could've made In my life.. And I wasn't looking back..

"You're welcome my love, us girls gotta stick together.. What's this glow I'm seeing? You look good girl, whatever you're doing it's working..I'm happy for you.. See that's what happens when you let that hurt go hunny.. Like a breathe of fresh air.." Drew said jokingly..

"Yes , Hunny ! .." I said mocking Drew, laughing.

After I finished stocking, I sat down at my booth and started scrolling through social media..

"Look.. I see Miss Thang got her some new meat.. She change niggas like she change draws.."Drew said shaking his head.

When I looked up and saw Lance.. He was getting out of Janae's car..

"Oh my god.. I know this motherfucker didn't!" I said standing up..

"Hold up.. You know him.?" Drew asked..

I couldn't even say nothing, I couldn't believe that this was the bitch he was with.. I was a little pissed, but I wasn't going to let him see me sweat..

"You know what? I don't see why Sasha hired her phony ass.." Drew said looking out the window..

Lance walked through the door, following behind Janae..

"Good morning ,I wanted to introduce y'all to my man Lucky." Janae said proudly..

I stood there in disbelief, I knew that today wasn't going to be a good day for me..