Making Changes

2 weeks later

Sasha's POV

I was sitting at my booth making a wig for my new client.... Janae was off today, so me, Trish, and Drew was sitting around the shop talking.. Me and Drew kept looking at each other.. We couldn't help but to notice Trish was wearing a pair of shades and a turtle neck.. Something was wrong..

"Do y'all wanna order some Chinese for lunch?" Drew said getting my attention..

"Yea, that sounds good.. Is that cool with you T?" I asked Trish.. She nodded her head..

"T .. Hunny are you okay? You got them damn shades on like you going to a funeral!" Drew said.

"Yea I'm okay.." She smiled, still holding her head down..

I knew something was wrong, Drew kept looking at me, I knew he was about to say something..

"Trish, what's going on? You gotta turtle neck on and it's 100 degrees outside.. Obviously, something is wrong, no one is here, you can talk to us, we are here for you girl.." Drew said sitting down..

KaTrisha's POV

I woke up this morning with the worse headache, it felt like my head was pounding.. I didn't feel like going to work, but I couldn't stay at home.. I came in anyway..

"Trish are you okay?" Sasha asked touching my arm..

I just broke down crying, I couldn't hold it in no more..

"It's okay, let it out.." Sasha said hugging me..

"Me and Lance situation has gotten worse.. He doesn't even come home anymore..When he do , all we do is fight.." I told them fighting back tears..

I cried so much, I had to take my shades off.. When I did, Sasha and Drew started crying..

"Why would he do this to you?" Sasha asked..

"I don't know.." I said crying..

"Oh hell no! Hunny you to good to be putting up with that bullshit! That's a coward ass nigga if he puts his hands on a woman.." Drew snapped..

"Oh my god Trish, I'm so sorry, we didn't know.. Don't ever feel like you have to suffer in silence.. I promise you we are always here for you.."Sasha said.

"When I was growing up, I saw my momma go through the same shit.. It happened so much, I thought that it was love.. I mean, he wasn't like this in the beginning.. He use to love me, he made me feel protected.. But now, I have to protect myself from him.. I don't want my daughter to grow up, and feel like this is how a man is suppose to treat you, this isn't love.."

"Amen!" Drew shouted!

"So what are you going to do? You and Nala can come stay with me until you find a place.." Sasha said..

"I found an apartment on the other side of town, Its suppose to be ready next week.. I just can't take anymore.. The lying , cheating, and now he wants to put his hands on me... I'm done with it, he ain't even coming home anymore .. It's over!.."

"Well we are here for you, anytime T.. We love you, you deserve to be happy." Sasha said smiling at me..

"Sure do! It's 2020! Fuck these niggas! If they don't want to act right!! We gotta drop they ass! We ain't putting up with that bullshit! Fuck em!" Drew said.

"PERIOD POOH!" Sasha shouted! Causing me and Drew to laugh..

Janae's POV

"Ouuu, fuck me.." I moaned out..

"Be quiet! Before I bust inside of you!" He spat..

He was fucking me so good, it felt like he was in my stomach..

"Damn, Im about to cum..!" I screamed out..

We were on my couch and he was deep stroking me from the back.. His dick was so good, it was driving me insane.. I was ready to propose to his ass..

"Fuck!" He spat , smacking my ass..

I started throwing it back, matching his strokes..

"Ouu.. Lucky, this dick is so good.. Shit!" I moaned out as I came for the second time..

"Damn!" He spat! Filling me with his warmth.. I was glad I was on birth control.. I wasn't trying to be his baby momma, I wanted to be his wife..

I've been seeing lucky for 6 months now.. I was falling in love with him.. He was everything I wanted.. He was an upcoming rapper, and he just signed to one of the biggest labels here in Atlanta.. He got money, and he was fine.. He was the perfect recipe for the nigga I needed!

"Are you coming back tonight?" I asked him..

"Yea, I gotta go check on my momma and my daughter, then I'm coming back.." He said putting on his clothes..

Lucky lived on the other side of town with his momma.. I really wanted him to come stay with me, but he stayed with his momma, he said she was sick.. I just wish we lived together, I hate spending my nights alone.

"I can go with you? You know I don't mind, I would love to meet your family.."

"Nall, it's cool.. Just stay here, I'll be back.." he said walking to the door..

"Okay.."

For some reason he never wants me to meet his family.. He don't even take me out.. Every time I ask him to, he always cut me off, or change the subject. Telling me he didn't want people in our business.. I don't even know what happened to his babymomma, he just said they're not together.. I loved him though, so I try not to sweat it.. I just hope that I can meet  his family one day, whenever that is.