Right or Wrong

3 months later

Drew's POV

"Alright.. Keep going , your doing good Mr. Shaw.." Emery my physical therapist said..

I was finally able to walk with my cane, I was so proud of myself.. These last couple of months have been hell! I'm not 100 percent, but I'm better.. I didn't think I was going to be able to do anything for myself again.. When I woke up from the coma, I couldn't move the left side of my body. The bullet grazed the right side of my head causing brain damage, leaving me slightly paralyzed on the left side.. I was happy to be alive, but I wanted to go back to being myself..

I remember laying In the hospital bed wanting to wake up but couldn't.. I could hear Sasha and Trish coming in and out of my room.. They would sit down and talk to me for hours about any and everything.. They know how much I love to hear some good gossip.. At first I thought I was dreaming, I thought we were still at the shop, until I woke up. We gossiped like church folks on Sunday! They were the sisters I never had, and I loved them for that..

When I heard my momma sobbing over me, I knew god was giving me a second chance.. I knew it was time for me to mend my relationship with my family.. I laid there listening, god wanted to me to listen, and to know how much I am loved.. He gave me a second chance, I'm am forever grateful..

"See you next week Mr. Shaw" Emery said.

"Okay.."

Sasha's POV

I haven't been to the shop since the shooting.. I couldn't go back until Drew was well enough to come back, it wouldn't be the same without him. Thank god he was finally coming home, Me and Trish taking him out to dinner tonight to celebrate..

I got up off my bed and went in my closet, looking for something to wear..

"Where you going?" Mello asked standing in the doorway, looking at me up and down..

"Out.. Where you going?" I asked rolling my eyes..

He's been hanging around Biggs more, so I had the feeling he was out doing shit he wasn't suppose to.. I just prayed he didn't get caught up in no bullshit..

"Out? Who the fuck you going out with ! I know you ain't wearing that! .." He said pointing at the clothes I placed on the bed.

I looked up at him like he was crazy..

"Yes I am.. Excuse me, I gotta shower so I can get ready, I don't want to be late.." I said walking off..

He walked up behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist.. I could feel his length growing in his pants. He knew how to calm me down, and I let him..

"Quit playing with me.." Whispered in my ear..

He held my neck and started placing kisses, leaving hickies.. He took my tank top off, and unsnapped my bra. He started caressing my nipples with his right hand , while his left hand slipped into panties, playing with my clit, making me wetter..

"Ouu baby.. I want you inside of me.." I moaned out.

"Shhh... I wanna taste you.. " He whispered in my ear..

He picked me up and carried me to the bed..

He took his clothes off , and I started getting butterflies.. Me and Mello had a connection, it was like our souls were intertwined.. I knew I needed him.. He climbed on top me , and started kissing me.. I deepened the kiss, swirling my tongue in and out of his mouth.. The scent of Sauvage by Dior cologne was driving me insane.. He opened my leg, kissing my inner thighs, making his way to my sweet center.. His tongue glided up and down my pearl, it felt so good it made my toes curl.. My eyes rolled in the back of my head, I tried to move, but he held me down and kept feasting..