Down 4 U

Sasha's POV

I got back in my car and opened the letter. I couldn't believe what I was reading. Trish wrote that she decided to leave and that she didn't want to be around when Lance got out of jail. That her and Nala went to go live with some family out of town. What I read next blew my mind. She said that she was with Biggs and that they were together. She didn't go into details on what happened, but she said that she would send me letters. She wrote that she won't be able to call until things get situated with her and Biggs. She didn't want me to tell anyone, and if they asked, just tell them that she went out of town with some family.

I put the letter in my purse and drove off. I didn't know how to feel about this whole situation. Knowing that Biggs was alive, and I couldn't tell Mello was messing with my head. He mourn Biggs still to this day , he would be pissed if he knew he was still alive, but also relieved. I knew at some point I would have to tell him, I can't be the one keeping this secret from him.

30 mins later

I pulled back up to the house, and got the boys out the car. I didn't see Mello's car in the driveway so I called his phone. It went straight to voicemail, so I called it again. When I called his phone the second time a woman answered.

"Hello....." She said.

"Hello, who the fuck is this ?" I snapped.

The woman laughed , and the phone hung up.

I tried calling him again , still no answer.

My blood started boiling, here I am at home with his kids, and he out here with these hoes. I wanted to go through this house and knock all this shit over , but I didn't want to do it in front of the boys.

I tried calling his phone again , but it went to voicemail. Tears started falling from my eyes before I knew it. I put my phone down and I wiped my eyes. I wasn't going to let my overthinking get the best of me, not until I find out what the fuck is going on.

I turned the living room TV on, put the twins in their play pen so that I can start on dinner.

After I finished cooking , I set the table , and I put the boys in their high chair. I fed them, cleaned them up and put them to bed.

Drew's POV

I was sitting in the car waiting on this man to come out of the store. I had been calling Sasha's and Trish's phone but wasn't getting an answer. I couldn't talk on the phone around this nigga , so I tried calling one more time before he got back in the car.

"Hello"

"Sasha!! I've been calling you and Trish since earlier, everything okay? Lance is out ! What's going on!"

"Drew calm down ! Trish is fine! I talked to her, she went back to live with some family, she said she didn't want to be here when Lance got out of jail."

"What? All of sudden she just up and leave? It sounds like something else is going on!"

"She's fine Drew, what you doing over there?" Sasha asked.

"Getting ready to go on a date with my man, what you doing ? You sound sad." I asked.

"Nothing , getting ready to lay down. I'm tired." Sasha yarned.

"Well get some rest, I'll call and check up on you later.."

"Okay."

I looked up and saw him walking back to the car, so I put my phone down. He didn't like me being on the phone while I was around him. He's always complaining about me gossiping. Since he says that's all I do. The door opened and he got in.

"You know you took forever , and you know I wanted to go in." I said folding my arms.

"Yea Aight, don't start tripping , I got you something. What you mean go in ?."

"What I said! I don't know what you so ashamed of?" I snapped.

"You tripping , you already know how this shit go! You know my situation!" He barked.

"Listen Rocko, I like you a lot , and I think that you're a nice guy , I'm 23 and I'm proud to be gay, I'm not ashamed of who I am. I don't know how long I can keep on being your little secret." I said.

Me and Rocko started messing around a couple months ago, I knew he was gay when I first laid eyes on him. He told me he didn't want it to get out and that he would take care of me as long as I played my part, but I don't know if I can't keep on being his secret. We practically lived together, and I love this man, I just wish I could just let the world know.

"I told you from jump , I'm a street nigga, what I look like, telling my all my homeboys I'm gay. I can't do this public shit! My business is my business! I'm not gone cap, I got feelings for you baby. I'm comfortable with you, we sit and talk about everything. But I gotta image baby, if you don't understand that , then we should just end this right now." Rocko said.

Sorry for any errors
How y'all feeling about the story so far
Thanks for reading ❤️