No Good Part 2

Sasha's POV

"Lock the door!"

"I did Mello, I'm scared." I whispered.

I was scared I didn't know if I should cry or scream, I locked myself in the room with the boys. I had my gun aiming at the door , so many thoughts ran across my mind. I knew getting back with Mello would have me in a lot of fucked up shit, but I loved this man. We been through so much together, I loved him so much I was willing to take the risks. But I wasn't trying to die about this shit though! "Fuck !" I mumbled, I thought about my boys and started crying.

Here I am , caught up in his bullshit , yet again. My momma was right, I couldn't change who he was, even though I tried so hard to. The thought of it all made me sob even harder.

"Baby don't cry , I'm 30 minutes away, I want you to kill any motherfucker that open that door ! You hear me? Sasha! Sasha!" Mello shouted in my ear, snapping me out my thoughts.

"I am!"

I've never shot anyone before, I was scared. I sat there quiet, waiting on the door to open. I was shaking, I didn't know what was going to happen tonight. I held my boys close and kissed them. I couldn't shake the feeling, I knew something bad was about to happen.

Drew's POV

I sat in my car , watching him , he hugged her goodbye. I wanted to run him over about my feelings. All this time, this nigga had a family , I knew then that he didn't love me! All that shit he was telling me was a lie ! I tried to call Sasha so that she could talk me out of what I was about to do next , but she didn't answer the phone. I wasn't going to let him get away with playing with my feelings when he knew that I loved him! He told me that he loved me, but that was a lie!!

The more I sat in the car, the madder I got.

"Fuck this!" I said , getting out my car, walking towards them.

He didn't see me at first , but when he did , his eyes got bucked. I was going to tell him and his bitch how I felt.

"My Nigga , what's good" He asked walking up to me.

"Oh I'm your nigga now ? You wasn't saying that shit the other night when you had me bent over ! So I'm your nigga now ?" I screamed out.

"Rocko, who the fuck is this ? What the fuck is he talking about?!"

"Chanel, get in the fucking car , I'll handle this!"

The girl quickly got in the car and sped off . Rocko ran his hands across his face , i could see the anger steaming from his eyes. He was upset, I outed him, right in front of his bitch but I didn't give a fuck.

"You think this shit a game my nigga !" He snapped.

I looked at him with so much hurt In my eyes, so hurt that, I couldn't stop the tears from falling.

"Rocko, who the fuck is that? That's your bitch and your baby?" I asked , fighting my tears.

"Listen, that's my little sister Chanel, and her motherfucking baby! You popping up on me now? You trying to blow this shit up between us ? You stalking me now?!"

"No, it's nothing like that, I was worried , I haven't been hearing from you." I explained.

"Fuck is you talking about! I told you I had some business to handle, the fuck you think is going on!!! The fuck you doing Drew ! Now you following me and shit! Nigga are you crazy ! You pulling up to my sister shit ? With this bullshit ? Trying to out me ! When I told you my motherfucking situation!!" He snapped.

I stood there in shame, I was embarrassed. He was mad as hell, it was all over his face.

"I'm sorry , I thought you was with somebody else ! A bitch , hell maybe even another nigga, I didn't know you had a sister, you don't tell me anything! That's what makes me crazy and have me guessing! Baby I'm sorry. "

"Yes nigga ! My motherfucking sister ! You know what , fuck this ! I thought we had a understanding! I thought we had trust ! But I see you on some bullshit my nigga ! Don't say shit else to me , WHATEVER WE HAD, THAT SHIT IS DONE!!! THIS SHIT IS OVER !"

"I'm sorry , don't do this , please don't do this." I cried.

"I'm done ! Get the fuck out my face! Don't contact me again my nigga! And stay the fuck from around me! You come back around me, YOU DEAD!!" Rocko said , as he got in his car and sped off.

I stood there , shame , and so hurt. He had every right to be mad. I guess if you don't have trust , then you don't have anything.  I pulled out my phone and tried calling Sasha again, and got no answer, just the voicemail...

Romello's POV

I pulled up to Sasha parents house , I grabbed my gun from under the seat. It was pitch black and foggy outside. I got out and headed towards the front door, it was wide open and all of the lights were off. I rushed inside in anger , i knew that getting back in the game had its risk. I just don't want to lose my family over this bullshit.

My heart was racing as I walk down the hall, I could hear some talking , but no crying, I opened the door and saw Sasha and Trish sitting on the floor with the kids. Tears filled my eyes, I rushed over and hugged her, kissed her.

"Baby looked who almost gave me a heart attack." She said smiling up at me.

I was relieved, but still upset about the fact that her nigga faked his death without telling me.

"So You here, where the fuck is Biggs!" I spat.