I Need You

Next Day

Sasha's POV

I was sitting on my couch watching tv, when the news came on..

"Body of a young couple found, the authorities are saying that it was a possible robbery turned homicide. The bodies were discovered late yesterday afternoon, no known suspects at this time."

A commercial came on and my phone started ringing, I looked and saw it was Drew was calling..

"Hey Drew.. Whats sup.."

"Girl.... where you at, you heard about what happened to Janae?"

"Nall I've been in the house , what happened? .."

"Honey... You know someone killed her and Vick, they saying it was a robbery..!"

"What!?" I asked, shaking my head.

I wanted to beat that bitch ass myself.. She was the reason my man was locked up.. I didn't want her dead though..

"Um.. mmm... Girl it's a mess.. I didn't like her, but I wouldn't wish death on no body.. Damn.."

"I know , it's sad.."

"Well let me call you back, I got Hosea on the other line girl ." Drew said

"Okay, call me back.." I said hanging up.

I got up off the couch and went straight to the refrigerator and grabbed some ice cream.. I couldn't do anything but eat.. I'm hormonal and my man is locked up, all I did was go to work, come home, watch tv and eat.. The thought of me raising my baby alone was depressing... I still haven't told my momma, I didn't feel like hearing I told you so.

 I still haven't told my momma, I didn't feel like hearing I told you so

Romello's POV

2 Weeks Later

"McKnight .. You're being released..!" One of the
Guards shouted.

I got up an ran my hands across my face, and let out a deep sigh.. A small smile crept across my face.. I knew they couldn't hold us anymore, word on the street is that Vick and his bitch was gun down a week ago.. That's too bad cause I wanted to kill that nigga myself! I knew they were going to let us out this bitch, they didn't have nothing.. No witness, no evidence, no case..

****

I grabbed my brown bag, and started walking towards the gate.. Soon as the gate open, I saw Sasha standing there in a sundress, looking good than a motherfucker. Soon as she saw me, she started smiling.. I started walking fast, damn near running to my baby.. I was so happy to see her, I knew I had to make her my wife one day..