What Am I Gonna Do?

KaTrisha's POV

3 Months Later

"Damn"  I said letting out a deep sigh.

I was sitting in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test for the second time.. When I saw the two lines on the first one, was in disbelief.. But when I saw the second one, I felt like I wanted to pass out.. I took the tests off the counter , wrapped them in the plastic bag , and threw it in the garbage. Now I know why I can't keep nothing down..

I put my apron back on and washed my hands..
I walked back out to the front and sat at my booth. I started feeling emotional all of a sudden, it took everything in me not to cry.. I was pregnant by a man who didn't even want me anymore..

Sasha's POV

"Hey baby, I was just calling to see how your day is going?" Mello asked.

"Everything is going good, I'm in my office doing some paperwork. How is your day going so far?"

Today was my first day back at the shop full time.. I really missed being here, doing hair was my therapy.. I loved being a mom, but I needed a break..

"It's going good, I'm at the Studio all day, I got some new artists coming in.. Have you called your momma and checked on the boys?"

"Yes daddy, they are fine.. Don't worry... I gotta client coming in a min, I'll see you when I get off, okay.. love you.."

"Aight , love you too, bye.."

I hung the phone up and got up from my desk. I went back up to the front and saw Trish sitting at her booth looking all sad..

"T.. You okay?" I asked..

"I'm okay. I mean I will be okay.. I'm just.. I can't explain it." She said.

"I understand.."I told her.

I knew what a heart break felt like, I knew that there wasn't a cure for it..

"Honey , I got some tea for y'all ... Get ya cup, get ya spoon and get ya honey too!! " Drew said walking through the door..

"What's going on Drew?" I asked laughing..

"Soooo.. I was sitting at the bistro, having lunch with my man Hosea , right. "

"Okay, So what happened.." Trish asked..

"Omar comes in with some chick on his arms.. She was pretty, and hunny miss thang hair was laid.. She looked like a real expensive ass hoe.. She was dressed in designer from head to toe.. She was bad, hell I wanted to get up and ask her who did her frontal.. Anyways, They were in a booth all hugged up like they were in so deep love.."

"Good, he finally found somebody for him.." I said rolling my eyes..

"Hold up.. That's not all , after they had lunch, they kissed goodbye.. He left and she got up and took a seat at the bar for a couple minutes.. When I looked back , you wouldn't believe who I saw come in..."

"Who?" Me and Trish asked in unison.

"Biggs! I guess he dating her too.. They kissed, and he was all over her like white on rice.. They had a couple drinks and left together.. I took a picture of her, because I've never seen her in Atlanta before.. You know I know everybody but I didn't know her.."