No Good

Drew's POV

I got in my car and I tried calling Rocko one more time before I drove off. I tracked my air pod's location and saw that they were in a part of town I've never been. I put my car in drive and headed towards the location.

I pulled up to a suburban apartment complex, it took me 15 minutes. It would've took longer but I was driving so fast. My heart was racing, I knew some bullshit was going on. When I pulled up to the building , I saw a girl walking out with a baby bag on her arms. She was tall , brown skin , her hair was short and curly, she was really pretty. I started looking around , trying to scope the area trying to see if I saw him. I saw his car parked but he wasn't in sight.

I waited 10 minutes, I grabbed my phone and tried calling Rocko one more time , that's when I looked up and saw my him coming out a apartment holding a car seat.

I couldn't believe my eyes , I started crying , I knew that this nigga was too good to be true , he was just like the rest of these DL niggas , all they do is lie. He never told me had a family ,let alone a bitch! He said that it was just me, and that I was the only one , the only one that understood him. I started screaming , and crying uncontrollably, my emotions were getting the best of me, this was the end , I felt like I wanted to die. But I wasn't going to die without him!

Romello's POV

The Mercedes Truck was matte black and it was blacked out , I couldn't even see in the inside. I pulled my gun out , and the window was let down. I wasn't beefing with no niggas , I didn't know who the fuck this was. I was wasn't taking no chances though, I was gone kill or be killed.

"Yo Mello, it's me , Chill.. " I heard a familiar voice say. I cocked the gun back in disbelief. I just knew I was tripping.

"What?!" I barked.

"IT'S ME MAN, PUT THE GUN DOWN!"

"BIGGS! IS THAT YOU MY NIGGA?! " I spat.  I couldn't believe what the fuck I was hearing , i put my hand on the trigger, ready to shoot, I knew I was tripping, that weed been fucking with head lately.

"In the flesh nigga! Get in! We got a lot of shit to talk about my nigga!"

"Nigga fuck you ! You been alive this whole motherfucking time nigga? You think this shit is a game? This shit ain't no motherfucking game my Nigga! I damn near lost my fucking family over this bullshit ! And you around here breathing? It makes sense now, I bet Trish with you too right? You couldn't let a nigga know ? Nigga I risked my family for you!!! This shit had me fucked up nigga! I was ready to blow the whole city up about you my nigga , and you around here living ? GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAWN NIGGA! I'm done getting caught up with you and your bullshit !" I snapped.

Biggs put his head down , I knew he never seen me this upset before. But I lost myself trying to get over the bullshit that I thought happened to him. I even blamed myself for it. Now I'm about to lose my family over this bullshit.

" I'm sorry Mello, man just hear me out nigga! I know it's fucked up , but I had to do what I had to, my nigga.." He said.

"Nigga you selfish! Get the fuck off my lawn my nigga!" I snapped.

"I'll get up with you when you calm down man , I'm sorry." He said.

"Nigga fuck you!" I barked!

The car drove off , and I jumped in my truck. I tried calling Sasha , but all I got was the voicemail.

Sasha's POV

I rolled over to my work phone ringing, I saw it was Drew , he already called me 10 times. Him and Mello been blowing me up. Me and the boys was at my parents guest house outside of the city. I was an hour away from everything. I loved being out here, it was always peaceful. I didn't want to be bothered with anyone, I had too much on my mind. I put my phone down , and got up out the bed. I started walking down the hall to the room I put the boys in, I opened the door and saw that they were still sleeping. I walked over , kissed their cheeks and closed the door behind me.

I went to the living room and sat down on the couch and started crying. My heart was broken, I kept thinking about everything my momma said about Mello, and cried harder. She was right , the nigga wasn't going to change, I couldn't make him change.

A loud knock at the door caused me to jump, knocking me out of my thoughts. I got scared, nobody knew I was here , not even my parents.

"Who is it?"  I yelled out, wiping the tears from my face.

I didn't get a response, So I ran to the bedroom and grabbed my phone to call Mello.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Mello?" I whispered.

"Baby ! Where the fuck you at? I been driving for over an hour looking for y'all." He snapped.

"We are at my parents guest house in Crestwood, someone is at the door and I'm scared!" I said panicking.

"Don't open the door!! I'm on my way! You got your gun?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Get the boys and lock yourself in a room baby, Use that gun it if you have to, don't hang up, I'm staying on the phone!" He said.