Letting Go

KaTrisha's POV

He didn't see me at first, but when he did, all eyes were on me...

"Baby, I can explain.." He said walking towards me..

"So.... Let me guess... This is the reason why you stop coming home huh? I asked Lance , laughing in his face..

I couldn't believe this is who he was with, it was so fucking funny to me..

"Hold up! Lucky Trish is your baby momma?" Janae asked looking confused..

"Oh... wow... So this is Lance?" Drew said looking at me shaking his head..

"Yea, this is my baby momma.. Don't start asking me no mother fucking questions either!" Lance said to Janae..

"Excuse me?" She said putting her hands on her hip..

"T I've been looking all over town for you. I been calling your phone and you don't answer! Where the fuck have you been! Where the fuck is my daughter!" He said mugging me..

He was so mad that he looked like he had steam coming from his ears. I really didn't give a fuck though.

"You stop coming home, so I moved out.. I couldn't take it anymore.. Don't worry Nala is safe, I'm glad to see that you are happy though.. I see you been giving more than the studio some of your time.. Y'all cute together, I wish you and Janae nothing but the best.. I hope that you treat her better than you treated me.."

He looked like he was ready to fight.. I didn't give a fuck.. Two toxic motherfuckers belong together..I was glad that he moved on.. Now I can move on in peace..

"So what?! You moved in with a nigga!? You bet not have no bitch ass nigga around my daughter! I want my motherfucking daughter at home when I get there!!" He spat.

"Ha! That's funny, cause you were never there! Soon as you got your record deal, you stopped coming home.. You're more than welcome to get her on the weekend, but she will not be living there.. I have no problem with you seeing your daughter.."

"The fuck you talking about , the Weekends? I said I want her there when I get there! The both of y'all better be there!"He snapped..

"Hold on.. The both of them? Lucky.. What about me?" Janae asked with tears in her eyes..

"Lance, It's over between me and you! You clearly have moved on.. Look, I don't want to argue with you anymore.. The only thing we have to do is take care of Nala.. That's it! I'm not about to continue to argue with you at my job!" I snapped at him..

I turn around and started walked back to my booth.. He rushed behind me like he was about to put his hands on me, but Drew got in between us..

"Hold up, wait a minute... I know this ain't my business Ike , but I'm not about to stand here and let you put your hands on her.."Drew said looking at Lance..

"Drew, it's okay.. I promise you, he can't hurt me no more.. Go ahead, do what you gotta do.. I promise you, you'll regret it!" I told him as I took the gun out my drawer..

I've been going to the shooting range, I was cocked and ready for him..

"So you gone shoot me? Aight I see how it is! Fuck you! Come on Janae let's go!" He said walking out the door..