Ready For Whatever

Janae's POV

After I killed Omar and cleaned out his safe, my plan was to do the same to Biggs.. I took a couple shots at Mello ,but missed. He was the only one that didn't fall for Jayla.. I put her in all of their faces, and he was the only one that didn't look her way.

Me and my sister Jayla were staying at a hotel that was outside of the city.. She came down here thinking that we were only going to rob a couple niggas. I hated to lie to her, but I did.. My plan was to rob them and kill them after..

"Listen to me, all you gotta do is put this in his drink when he's not looking ! He'll be out in few minutes... It's easy! Stop acting like you scared! I know you fucking him, what you in love ?"

"Yes, I love him! He's not like other guys. I'm sorry but I can't do this Janae!! Someone else can get hurt!" Jayla said giving me the bottle back..

"Calm down! I'm not going to kill him!!"

"You told me you wasn't going to kill Omar !! But you did!! He's dead!! You shot him in the head Janae!" Jayla said shaking her head at me..

I knew she was scared. I almost felt bad for lying to her, but I don't.. I told her that I was going to give her half of the money.. But I wasn't going to give her ass shit! She was my momma's favorite, and I hated it! I needed the money to open up my own shop! I only used her to distract those niggas..

"So!! What!! Now you too good!! You wasn't tripping at first.. All we gone do is walk in and get the money, but you got to drug him first!!" I snapped.

"You said the same thing about Omar.. He's dead Janae!! We're going to jail! You said that we were only suppose to get the money, but you killed him!! I'm leaving! You're crazy!! You do it!! I'm out of here!!" Jayla shouted out, walking towards the door..

"You're gonna walk away from me? After all that I've done from you!!"

"I should've never answered the phone for you!! Momma tried to tell me not to trust you!!She said you were crazy!! Fuck you! I did everything you asked me to! But I'm not killing anyone, I'm out!!!"

"Oh yea!!"

"Bye!"

Before I knew it, I pulled my gun out, and shot my only sister twice in the back..

"Oh my god, You shot me, I'm your fucking sister Bitch!..." She said as she collapsed on the floor..

"You use to be my sister! See you in hell bitch!!"

"Don't leave me, please.." She muffled out, before taking her last breath.

Sasha's POV

We rode for 30 minutes trying to locate Biggs..

"Look.. There go his truck.. Make a block.." Trish said looking over at Drew.

We pulled up to the dealership and sat in the car.

"We here , so what's the plan?" Drew asked.

"Let's go in here and whoop these hoes ass! That's the plan !" Trish snapped.

"Hold on, these hoes might have a gun .. Let me call Mello for back up.." I said picking up the phone..

When I picked up the phone, I saw that I had 10 missed calls from Mello.. I Forgot I had my phone on silent..I knew something was wrong because he has never called me that many times.. I quickly tried to call him back, but I didn't get an answer..

"You okay.." Drew asked.

"Sasha you okay, what's wrong..." Trish asked.

"I don't know, Mello called me like ten times, now he's not answering.. Something isn't right.. I'm worried.." I said in confusion.

"I hope everything is okay.." Drew said.

"Me too, now let's go whoop these hoes ass, we don't need back up..." Trish said grabbing her gun from underneath the seat.

"Damn T, I should've worn my bullet proof vest.. Since you got your gun and shit.." Drew said.

There were two vehicles parked outside.. Biggs Denali and a blue Lexus. We all got out the car, and started walking towards the building.

"Who car is that ?" I asked.

"I don't know but we are about to find out!" Trish said opening the door.

We walked in and started looking around. We didn't see anyone, but we knew someone was here because of the cars parked outside..

"Is that blood?" Drew said pointing at floor.

We followed the blood trail, it led us to the back of the building to a office.. Soon as we walked in, we saw Biggs on the floor in a pool of blood. 

"Omg!!" We all screamed out!

Janae's body was across from his, she was face down.. Her body was covered in bullets.. I guess she didn't see that coming.. I knew she was dead for real this time.. I guess she tried to get some money from him because the safe door was open.

Trish and Drew rushed over to Biggs, I grabbed my phone out my pocket and tried to call Mello again , but I still didn't get an answer so I called the police..

"Omg!!! Brian!! Brian!! Wake up!! Please!! Please wake up!! I'm pregnant!! Please wake up!! I need you!! Wake up!!" Trish screamed out uncontrollably in tears..

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry.." Biggs muffled out.

"I'm pregnant!! Don't die!! Please.. Please don't die.." Trish screamed out!

Vote❤️
Comment❤️
Sorry for any errors ❤️