Feelings

Sasha's POV

I got in his car, and we pulled off.. I was quiet the whole time, I couldn't believe I let Mello talk me into going somewhere with him....

"We here.." He said parking..

I looked out the window, and saw that we were at the beach.. He got out and opened my door.. He held his hand out , reaching for mines.. The view was so beautiful, the stars filled the sky.. I loved the beach, and he knew it.. I couldn't believe he still remembered those things about me..

"What's going on, who are you right now?" I asked him..

He was still holding my hand, as we walked on the beach..

"What you mean, Im the same guy you fell in love with... I've grown a lot since then, I told you I've changed... I know what I want.." He said looking at me up and down..

"Oh yeah, so what do you want ?"

"I want us to try this relationship thing out again.."

"It's not that easy Mello, we tried that before remember? We both did things to each other we shouldn't have.. I think that we should move forward, we both deserve to be happy...." I told him truthfully..

"Come here, I love you.. I always have, and I always will.. I'm sorry for all of that shit I put you through, the hoes and everything else.. I should've never put that bullshit before you.. I'm different, you're different. We can make this work.." He said wrapping his arms around me..

I exhaled, trying to take it all in.. My heart was telling me yes, but my mind was telling me no...I wanted these feelings for him to go away but they wouldn't.. I wanted to hate him, and hold a grudge but I couldn't.. He held me for what felt like forever..

He looked me in my eyes and his lips connected with mines.. He started kissing me slowly.. His tongue slipped in my mouth, sending chills down my spine.... I was soaking my panties, anticipating on what was about to happen next..

He placed his jacket down on the sand, and laid me down.. His hands roamed my body, placing kissing on my neck.. Before I knew it, my dress was off..

I hated to admit it, but i wanted him.. I wanted him just as bad as he wanted me..

He unbutton my bra, revealing my breast, he started licking and sucking my nipples..

"Mmmm.. Ouu.. That feels so good.." I moaned out

He slid my panties off, while he kissed my inner thigh..

"Imma do right this time baby, I promise.." He whispered.

He went to my sweet spot, and his tongue glided up and down, slowly kissing my clit.. Making me wetter.. I felt like i was about to explode..

"Ahh.....!" I moaned out, as I released all over his tongue..

He started taking  his pants off, and I started getting nervous.. I forgot how he big he was, he grabbed a condom out of his pocket and slid it on..

He kissed my neck, while he slowly entered my warmth..

"Ouu..Mmm.."I moaned out, as he slowly entered me.. It felt so good, I couldn't resist.. My body needed this.. I needed this.