Ready Or Not

KaTrisha's POV

"Drew I'll be back.." I said walking out the door.

"Okay, I'm leaving in a minute.. I'm not trying to get shot again hell.. I'm sick of that bitch and her drama.. It's always something with her.." He said..

"Okay, I'll call you tomorrow.."

"Okay, be careful, crazy bitch is on the loose.." Drew shouted..

"I will.."

I've been calling Biggs but he hasn't been returning my calls.. I really needed to talk to him and tell him what happened... I got In my car and started the engine.. I tried calling him again, but he still didn't answer the phone.. I knew I had to pull up on his ass..

******

30 Mins Later

I pulled up to the dealership and saw his car parked outside.. Soon as I got out the car I saw a woman walking out the door with a tight ass dress on. My blood pressure shot up and I felt like I was about to explode! I wanted to get back In the car and run them over. She was putting her earrings back in her ear, and she was fixing her hair.. I assume they just got finished fucking.. Cause Biggs was smiling from ear to ear while he was walking her to out. She turned around and kissed him on the lips and I felt like my heart broke in a million pieces..

I wanted to get back in my car and drive off.. But I couldn't, I just wanted to know who this bitch was. He saw me walking towards them and dropped his head.. She just stood there with her hands on her hips.

"Excuse me, Biggs can I talk to you for a second!" I walked up, rolling my eyes..

I didn't even acknowledge her, I wasn't about to give this hoe the satisfaction.

"Call me later Brian.." She said getting in her car.

"What's sup T, I wasn't expecting you.. What brings you out this way..?" Biggs said rubbing his chin..

Seeing him with another woman hurt my feelings, But I wasn't going to let this nigga see me cry.

"Sorry for interrupting your oh so lovely afternoon Brian.. But we have a problem.."I said sarcastically.

"What problem we got..?" He said in confusion..

"I Killed Vick and I thought I killed Janae.. But, unfortunately she's still breathing. She actually popped up at the shop today and let it be known she's alive and well.."

"You what!?"

"Listen, I thought that I loved you, I didn't want you to spend the rest of your life in jail.. I wanted you to spend your life with me, and be happy.. You came in my life when I needed it most.. Swept me off of my feet, made me feel love that I never felt before.. I didn't want to lose you, I needed you.. So I did what I had to do! I wasn't thinking, I just did it! I'm sorry.."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it.."

1 Month Later

                               Sasha's POV

I walked in and saw Mello feeding Romeo so I picked Up Jr..

"Good morning baby, how you doing?" Mello asked walking up, kissing my lips...

"I'm doing good baby, I thought you was going to the studio this morning." I asked.

Having kids has really changed us. Especially Mello, he went from being a street nigga to father figure.. He's been at home with us every since we left the hospital, never leaving my side..

"Imma stop by there later on, I just wanna make sure y'all gone be alright when I leave.."He said.

"Baby don't worry, Drew and Trish coming by to keep us company, so we gone be good.. So go, get out the house, and get you some fresh air.. We're going to be fine.." I assured him.

"You sure?" He asked brows raised.

"Yea I'm sure. You want some breakfast..?" I asked.

"Yea, That sounds good baby.. Can Daddy get some dessert too.." He said smiling..

"Okay baby, you can have anything you want.."

We burped the twins and changed their diapers . We put them back in their crib and they went to sleep.

***********

I stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked in the bedroom and saw Mello sitting on the bed with his shirt off.. His body was calling my name, I couldn't resist.

I climbed on top of him, straddling him, I started grinding to his print that was forming in his pants..

"Damn baby, I missed you.." He whispered softly in my ear.

"I missed you too, Daddy.."

I slowly starting planting kisses on his neck.. Making my way to his chocolate thickness..I wrapped my lips around it, slowly taking it in and out of my mouth.

"Damn baby.." Mello grunted out, while I deep throated , taking him all in my mouth.

I sped up my pace , begging him to cum..

"Cum for me daddy" I whispered..

"Damn baby.." He said as he released.

He flipped me over, climbing on top of me, slowly entering my wetness.. He started kissing and caressing my nipples, while his strokes got deeper as he pounded me harder than he ever has before..

"Ouu daddy that feels so good.." I moaned out..

"I love you .." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too.." I moaned out, exploding all over his thickness.

"Bend over.." He commanded..

I did as he commanded, and bent over.. He started stroking me slowly.. While planting kisses on my
back. He came and he collapsed on top of me and we fell on the bed..

"You still gonna cook breakfast.." Mello asked..

"Nah, I just gave you dessert .." I said jokingly.

Sorry for any errors 💕