Pay Back A MF

KaTrisha's POV

"You have a collect call from an Inmate at Denton State Prison, press one to accept the charges.."

"Beep"

"Yo T , what's up.. About time you answered the phone for a nigga.. I know you been busy, heard you gotta nigga, and you playing house with that nigga.."

"Glad to see you still haven't changed Lance.. I only answered so you can speak to Nala, so hold on.." I said shaking my head.

"Wait, I'm not finished talking to you!" He spat.

"We don't have anything to talk about!"

"Look T, I know I fucked up.. I know that, I've been going to therapy, I'm clean.. I've been getting the help I need.. I love you baby, and I'm sorry for all the shit I put you through.. You didn't deserve none of that shit. When I get out, imma make it up to you."

"Thank you for apologizing Lance, I appreciate it.. But I can only offer my friendship to you. Hopefully we can be great Co parents, Hold on, let me let you speak to Nala.."

"Wait, I want to talk about us.." He said.

"There is no "US".. You made that decision, remember.. Nala, come get the phone baby, it's your daddy.."

Nala ran down the hall with the biggest smile on her face.. I put the phone on speaker and gave it to her. Nala loved her daddy, she ask about him all the time.. I just told her that he was out of town. I couldn't tell her the truth,but I know that one day, I'm going to have to tell her..

"Hey daddy, I miss you.. When are you coming home..?" She asked, jumping up and down in excitement..

"Daddy miss you too baby, daddy sorry he's not at home.. But daddy is going to be home soon and we will be a family again, okay.." He said loudly on speaker.

I couldn't do anything but shake my head..

"Okay daddy" Nala smiled.

She gave me the phone and went back in her room.. When I turned around , I saw Biggs standing behind me, I didn't even hear him come in.

"Hey you" I said walking up to him..

But He took a step back like he was mad..

"Why you talking to that nigga, why you entertaining that bullshit.. So what? Y'all gone be a family when he come home?" He snapped like he was pissed.

"What? What are you talking about? I don't want to be with him! I want to be with you,and you know that.. Lance is crazy, he just talking mess like he always do.. I talk to him because we have a child together, not because I want to be with him!"

"You know what, fuck this shit Man! I'm out of here.. This nigga on the phone talking about y'all being a family and shit when he get out, imma just get out the way..I'll come back for shit!" He said walking out the door..

I stood there in disbelief.. I wanted to grab him, and make him stay.. But I told myself, that I wasn't going to run up behind a nigga anymore.. A couple tears fell from my eyes, but I quickly wiped them away.. I loved Biggs, but I love myself more.. I wasn't going to let another nigga get the best of me, and I wasn't going to beg him to believe me..

I went in my room and started getting ready for work. Me and Drew been holding the shop down since Sasha's been at home with the twins..

Janae's POV

I pulled up to the shop and sat my car.. I didn't see alot of cars on the outside, but I did see Drew's car. I got out the car, and strutted towards the door like I owned the place.. Soon as I walked in, Drew face went pale. I didn't see any clients, so I knew I caught him at a good time.

"Janae? Is that you.. OMG! We thought you were dead Girl.. Where have you been all this time?!!" He said in shock.

"Yess.. It's me, In the flesh, Don't act like you missed me.." I said.

"Oh hunny, I Didn't. Trust me , don't flatter yourself.. It's just good to see you alive and well.."

"Hmmp, I see you not in a wheel chair, but then again.. I could care less! I'm just here to let you know, I know that Mello and his homeboy killed Vick, And I know that they tried to kill me too.. I need you to let that bitch Sasha know, that I'm going to make her suffer, just like I did!! Once I take her out, this shop will be mines, and you can come work for me..Then you can be my bitch ass do boy, I'll pay you more then she did.." I laughed sarcastically..

"Hold up, what the fuck are you talking about? You sounding real crazy right now.. If you know who killed Vick go to the fucking police bitch! Don't come up in here with that drama.. This is a place of business!! I can't believe you, are you serious right now? All you ever did, was keep up shit! Grow the fuck up!! You lucky you breathing! You mad at Sasha for what? She didn't have anything to do what that shit!! You know what, god just saved your life..I don't fight women, you lucky, I should kick your ass right now!! Get the fuck out of here talking all that bullshit!" Drew snapped..

Before I could respond Trish walked in, and when I turned around to look at her, the look on her face was priceless.. Her eyes got so big, I thought they were going to hit the floor..

"I said what I had to say, Let that bitch know, I'll be in touch.." I said walking out the door..

"Yea , whatever .." Drew snapped.

KaTrisha's POV

"Who does that bitch think she is!! She gone bring her ass up in here and ruin my day , already!" Drew said.

I felt sick to my stomach, I didn't think my day could get any worse.. My man broke up with me, and this snitch ass bitch , who I thought I killed, was still breathing.

"Drew.." I said, Trying to get get his attention.

Damn, I knew I had to tell everyone what I did.. Shit was about to hit the fan, real quick!

Sorry for any errors💕