Is it "You"?

Romello's POV

I was sitting in VIP with my Nigga Lucky , tonight we were celebrating his album release..

"Aye Mello we going to the strip club when we leave here , you coming?" He said blowing smoke in the air..

He was talking, but my eyes where locked on a female.. She looked so familiar, I had to get a closer look...

"Nall luck, I got some business to handle..I'll catch up with y'all at the studio tomorrow .." I told him walking towards the dance floor..

I was making my way through the crowd, it was so packed you could barely move around.. She turned around and looked me dead in the face. I couldn't believe it was her, after all these years.. She was still fine, but she was thicker than a motherfucker.. Memories of me and her ran through my mind.. The good times, and the bad.. When I found out she was the one that turned me in to the cops, I was mad at her like a motherfucker..

She wanted me to settle down, but I wasn't ready.. I was a 21 year old street pharmacist, raised by the streets.. I was feeling her so much I even met her parents, they wasn't feeling me.. She didn't care, she still loved a nigga.. I had her at home, but I was still fucking out of both pants legs... I had hoes all over the city.. Sasha wasn't having that shit...Money was coming in fast, but she still wasn't happy.. All we did was argue, so It was times when I didn't go home.. I loved her , but I loved the streets more.. I knew I did her wrong, so what else could I expect.. She called the police, and I did a three year bid for drug trafficking..

By the time I got through the crowd , she was gone..

"Aye, Where did Sasha go?" I asked the girl she was dancing with..

"Um.. Do I know you?" She asked with an attitude, looking at me up and down..

"Nall you don't .. But tell Sasha , Romello McKnight asked about her..." I said walking off..

*****

I pulled up to my house and got out my car.. I unlocked the door and went inside.. When I walked in, I saw lit candles that made a trail all the way upstairs.. Red rose petals were all over the floor..

I walked upstairs and saw India laying on my bed, sitting pretty in some lingerie

"Congratulations baby.." She said standing up, kissing me..

"Thanks baby.." I said kissing her back.

I met India a year ago , she's a clerk at my lawyers office.. No strings attached, just support and good sex.. I knew deep down that this situation wasn't going to last long, because she started wanting to be around me more.. I mean, I liked her a lot.. I just couldn't give her my heart, when it already belonged to someone else..

"Sooo.. How was your day..." she said wrapping her arms around my neck..

"It was cool.. How was your day?"

"It was alright.. We had a new client to come in, so it was busy.." She said.

"Oh yea.. More business, more money.."

"I know, but I didn't come all the way over to talk.."She said taking off her heels..

"Oh yea.. What you came to do?" I asked laying back on the bed..

"This.." she said climbing on top of me, unbuttoning my jeans...

Her hands traveled up and down , until she reached my hard member.. She rubbed it up and down, then her tongue met with my tip.. Before I knew it, she started deep throating my shit..

"Mmm..." she moaned..

"Fuck" I spat , holding her hair back..

Not once did she gag.. My eyes rolled in the back of my head, it was good that it made my toes curl..

"Ahh..Shit..." I said as I release down her throat..

"Bend over.." I commanded, smacking her ass..

I grabbed a condom from the night stand , and slid it on..I grabbed her by the waist, and slowly entered her.. I started pounding her .. Making her cream..

"Ouu wee, that feels so good Mello, shit!" She screamed out.. Making me pound deep and harder..

"I'm bout to cum." She moaned out, covering my shit  with her juices...

"Damn baby.." I told her as I released..

I went in the bathroom and took a quick shower.. I got out and dried myself off, and grabbed some boxers out my dresser..I saw that she fell asleep so I got a towel and wiped her off..

"Thank you.. I probably should be going.. I got work in the morning" India said sitting up..

"Okay cool, I'll call you tomorrow.."

"Okay.."She said putting on her clothes, she grabbed her purse and she left..

I felt like I was going crazy, I just fucked the shit out of India.. But all I could think about was Sasha.. I mean, sex with India was good, but she wasn't Sasha... I grabbed my phone and searched for her on Instagram.. I found her page and scrolled through her pictures, seeing her again made me think about what could've been.. I wanted to slide in her DM, but I just liked a couple pictures.. I saw she owned a wig shop, maybe I should stop by.. Maybe it was time to put the past behind us..

Romello "Mello"

India

What do y'all think about the story so far? 🥰