Locked Up

Biggs POV

"Who shot Tyrone Wallace, Mr. Lawson?!"

"I told y'all ! I want my lawyer!"

They locked us up 24 hours ago, now they wanna question me.. They had me fucked up! I wasn't saying shit! Especially not without my lawyer!

"Brian, We know who your supplier is!! We know that Romello McKnight is your partner, word on the street is that you are the distributor!"

"I want my lawyer.." I said putting my head down on the table.

"Look Brian, lets cut a deal.. I know you didn't kill Tyrone, we just want to know who did it.." The detective said.

"L. A. W. Y. E. R.!" I spat !

Me and Mello got pulled over and booked.. The only thing they had on us was some cash that was in our pockets. A registered pistol, that I never use.. We never transported the drugs ourselves, thats what I had Vick doing..

They didn't have shit on us, but a bullshit ass lead.. When I find out who tipped these motherfuckers off, they're dead..

Sasha's POV

I was sitting on the couch waiting by the phone.. I couldn't believe this nigga got locked up! My heart was hurting, not only for me but my unborn.. I was waiting on the right time to tell Mello, but I guess there isn't going to be a right time.. Last week I went to the doctor for my yearly exam, and found out I was 6 weeks pregnant. I thought the nurse was playing, until I saw the test.. My mind has been all over the place, I honestly didn't know if I was ready to be a mom.. I didn't know if Mello was ready to be a dad, he couldn't let the streets go. I haven't told my parents, because I knew that they weren't going to be happy about me being pregnant , especially since it's by Mello.

*****

I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing.. When I saw the unknown number, I quickly answered..

"Hello?"

"Sasha.."

"Mello.. Oh my god I've been worried sick!"

"Baby listen, I'm sorry..." Mello said.

"Where you at? What's going on?" I asked..

I knew that him being around Biggs was nothing but trouble..

"Baby, I'm downtown, we got pulled over on some bullshit.. The only thing we had on us was some cash.. They haven't charged us with anything.. Don't worry, everything is going to be alright...."

"I just want you to come home.." I said rolling my eyes..

"I told you don't worry... I promise you, I'll be home soon.."

"Mello, I need you, we need you.. " I said..

I couldn't wait to tell him anymore, there wasn't going to be a perfect time..

"We..What you mean We?" He asked like he was smiling through the phone.

"Yes, We.."