What About Us?

Janae's POV

3 months Later

"Good afternoon Ms. Harper.. I'm Porsha , your nurse today.. I'm going to need some urine .." She said giving me a cup.

"Okay.."

"When you finish, place the cup in the window.. I will call you to the back in three minutes for the results Okay?"

"Okay.."

I went back to the waiting room and took a seat. I was so nervous , I was literally shaking.. I could feel my body changing , I knew that something wasn't right..

"Harper.." The nurse said calling my name..

I got up and followed her to the exam room.. She opened the door and I went in and took a seat.

"When was the first day of your last cycle?" She asked looking down at the chart..

"I'm not sure, I'm irregular, that's why I was taking the pills." I told her..

"Have you taken any antibiotics lately?" She asked.

"Yes, My dentist prescribed them to me, why?"

After I found out about him and Trish , we argued and he hit me so hard in the face that he cracked my tooth.. I was in so much pain, I had to go see my dentist.. He promised me that he wouldn't hit me anymore, as long as I didn't give him any mouth..

"Ms.Harper your pregnancy test came back positive, congratulations.. Since your cycle was irregular, we're going to have to do an ultrasound to confirm your due date.."

When she said that, I immediately felt like my life was ending.. I wanted to cry, I couldn't bring a life into this world.. I knew I wasn't ready.. Lucky already told me he didn't want any more kids.. I loved him , so I knew having a baby wasn't an option..

****

I pulled up to the house and got out the car.. My stomach felt like it was in knots.. Lucky is suppose to be at the studio, so I had some time to myself.. I needed to think about what I wanted to do.. I walked in and put my bag down on the couch and turn the light on.

"Where have you been!" I heard a deep voice say.

His eyes were blood shot red, he was pissed.. I looked down and saw cocaine on the coffee table, I knew he was high.. He was violent when he was high..

"I've been out, why are you sitting in the dark?"

"I'm going to ask you one more time.. WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!" He snapped rushing towards me..

"Alright.. I been to the clinic.. I'm pregnant!"

Romello's POV

I was sitting In the studio smoking a blunt, waiting on Lucky to show up.. For some reason , he's been missing a lot of studio time.. I don't know what the fuck is going on with him..

"Yo luck I'm at the studio.. Call me when you get this message." I said hanging up..

I've been calling him all afternoon.. Every time I call him I keep getting his voicemail. Shit hasn't been the same since his baby momma left..

"He still didn't answer?" Omar asked..

"Man if he ain't here in 30 mins.. We out this bitch!"

Sasha's POV

Me , Trish and Drew was cleaning up the shop. Our last client just left and we were getting ready to close..

"So Sasha, have you heard from Janae? Did she quit? I haven't seen her in a couple months.." Drew asked..

"Honestly, I don't know what the deal is with her, she never responded to my text.. I even called her a couple times.. Still no response.." I told him..

"Hmp.. She's falling for the stay at home trick.. He isn't letting her come to work.. I almost feel sorry for her.." Trish said shaking her head..

"Me too.. I don't like her , but I hope she's alright." Drew said.

"I do too..."

"Sasha, look.. Who is that pulling up! They know we're close, them lil dirty ass bundles gone have to wait until tomorrow..." Drew said jokingly..

I turned around , and saw Lance getting out of his car. I knew some drama was about to pop off.. This is his third time this week.. He's been begging Trish to come back, but she ain't having it.. I admired how strong she was.. It takes a strong woman to walk away from a man she love..

"Drew Call the police.." Trish said.

"Oh my god.. Here he come.." Drew said grabbing his phone out his pocket..

KaTrisha's POV

When I saw him getting out the car, I knew it was about to be some shit.

"Let me talk to you for a minute!" He spat, as he walked in and slammed the door..

He slammed the door so hard that the glass shattered..We all stood there in shock, we didn't know what was about to happen.. I have never seen him this mad..

"Lance we already called the police, please leave my shop.. I can get the door fixed.." Sasha said standing beside me.

"Lance I told you to stop coming to my job.. We don't have anything to talk about.. Nala is at your momma house if you want to see her.."

When I left him , he claimed that he wanted to spend time with Nala.. He said I was keeping her from him.. He's been harassing me every chance he get.. He doesn't even ask about Nala..

"Baby please let's talk about this.. I need you, I can't live without you.." He said walking up to me, grabbing my arm..

"Lance please let me go.."

"I love you, and I'm sorry.. I'm never gonna put my hands on you again.." He said holding my chin..

I wanted to believe him, because deep down I still loved him.. I knew he was lying, he said that so much it was like a broken record stuck on repeat. I couldn't take him back, I didn't want to..

"Stop.. You're hurting my arm.. Please just let me go.." I told him pleading..

"I can't do that , I can't live without you!" He said pulling the gun out his pants..

"Oh my god.." Sasha said pulling out her phone, I knew she was about to call Mello..

"Put that fucking phone down bitch! Before I blow your brains out! The both of you.. Sit down!!" He said pointing his gun at Drew and Sasha.

"Lance, let them go.. Please.. I love you, I'll come back home if you just put the gun down.. I promise.."

He grabbed me by the face, and kissed me.. Then he pointed his gun and started shooting.. I blacked out, all I could think about was Nala..

❤️Should I continue with this book? What are your thoughts so far?