4 Months Later

KaTrisha's POV

Me and Biggs was sitting in the waiting area, waiting for the nurse to call us to back..

"I'm hungry.." I said rubbing my belly..

All I could think about was eating , and that's all I did.

"Baby you always hungry, it's okay though, cause daddy gone feed ya.." Biggs said jokingly..

"Umm hmm whatever.." I smiled.

"Robbins" The nurse said, walking into the waiting area.

I stood up , and Biggs grabbed my hand.

"Come on Baby, lets go see my seed.." Biggs said.

"You ready .." I asked smiling at him..

"Hell yea.. let's go see what baby boy is doing, I know he gone be big , cause all y'all do is eat .." He laughed, holding my hand.

"I see you being funny? How do you know it's a boy?"

"Cause daddy know .. " He chuckled.

"Mm.. hmm.. Yea whatever.. "

Today , was the big day, we're going to find out the gender of the baby. Biggs really wanted a boy, and I secretly did too..

"Have a seat Ms. Robbins , Dr. Evans will be in here shortly.." The nurse said closing the door..

I looked over at Biggs and saw a big smile on his face .. He was so happy and so was I, for once in my life, I was truly happy..

" Baby , I love you .. I'm going to take care of y'all , forever.. So don't worry .." He smile..

"I love you too .." I said with Tears in my eyes..

"Trish .... Trish... "

I heard someone calling my name .. I looked over at Biggs and he still was smiling at me ..

"Trish... Trish ..."

" T .. Wake up T .. " Sasha said shaking me out of my sleep..

I opened my eyes, and realized that it was just a dream..

"You okay ?" Sasha asked.

"Yea.. Yea..I'm okay .. "  I said .

I wasn't okay, Biggs was gone and he wasn't coming back .. Here I am pregnant with his little boy, and he's gone.. My heart is broken in a million pieces, and for the last few months , I still haven't been able to put me back together.. My kid's kept me going, and I had Sasha and Drew with me every step of the way.

Sasha's POV

"I'll be back to check on y'all later.." I told Trish walking toward the door..

"Okay, bring some chocolate ice cream and some pickles back" Trish said as she stuffed her mouth with pizza..

"Okay.."

"Oh and don't forget about the Popeyes too.. Thanks girl.." Trish smiles.

"I got ya.." I told Trish walking out the door.

Trish was hurting, loosing Biggs was hard.. Food was the only thing that made her happy. Seeing her hurting , was hurting me.. I didn't know what to do, but I knew I needed to be here for her and her kids. Her being pregnant was even harder knowing that he didn't live to see his first born.. I couldn't imagine the pain she was feeling.. Me and Drew made sure we were by her side, so she wouldn't feel alone..