No Love

Romello's POV

"Alright Luck, lets start from the beginning."

"I got ya..I'm ready.."

I was at the studio with lucky, we were working on his new single..

"Aight..That's the one right there... Sounds like we gotta hit.." I said dapping up Lucky..

"Hell yea.. You coming to the club tonight?" He asked..

"Nall I'm taking my girl out tonight.." I told him..

"Aight... I'll holla at you later.." He said walking out the door.

"Aight.. I'm right behind you.."

Soon as I was walking out the studio, India pulled up.. She got out her car like she was pissed.. I knew it wasn't going to be good, cause I haven't been answering her calls..

I've been giving all my attention to Sasha.. I knew I had to cut her off, but I didn't know how.. I didn't want to hurt her feelings..

"What's sup Mello?" India asked with an attitude..

"Nothing much , just got finished working.. What's up..?"

"Did I do something wrong? Because I thought we were cool, but now I don't even hear from you.. What ? You seeing someone else?" She asked, folding her arms..

"Yea.. I am.. We still cool right?"

"Uh huh.. Whatever! Well I guess I should go ahead and tell you..."

"What's sup?" I asked looking confused..

"I'm pregnant.. I hope your new girlfriend will understand.." She said getting in her car..

She slammed the door and drove off.. I couldn't say nothing, I just stood there in disbelief.. I always made sure I used a condom.. Damn! How am I going to tell Sasha I gotta baby on the way.. I don't even know if it's mines.. It couldn't be!

KaTrisha's POV

"Mommy is daddy coming with us..?" Nala asked..

"No baby, not this time.. Hurry up and get your stuff.. We gotta go.. Okay.."

"Okay mommy.." Nala said..

I took the day off so that I can move the rest of my stuff out... My apartment was finally ready, so I was packing me and Nala things. Lance hasn't been coming home, so I guess he moved on.. I was a little hurt about it at first, but now it doesn't even phase me anymore.. Whoever wanted that toxic ass nigga can have him.. I was done with him!

"Alright Nala, lets go.."

"Okay mommy..."

I went outside and started throwing my bags in the trunk.. I put Nala in her seat and I got in the car and drove off..  I looked back in my rear view mirror, thinking about all the nights I cried.. It felt good leaving all that bullshit behind me.. No more feeling broken, no more crying, I was mentally free! I was so busy trying to be the woman he wanted me to be, that I forgot who I was...