CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

I've been busy due to online classes and modules. My updates are slow these days so sorry guys to keep you waiting :')

☾︎

Seonghwa kissed you infront of everyone. You can hear some people whispering, others are taking a picture. You slightly pushed Seonghwa. " It's me, okay? I wasn't possessed", he assured as he cupped your cheeks.

" I think I just saw visions", you said, massaging your temples.

Seonghwa kissed your forehead and hugged you, making you lose your nervousness. The people gossiping about the two of you is making you so pissed.

" Ladies, could you please shut your mouths? The air is getting polluted", Seonghwa suddenly said, making the gossiping girls walk away while giving the two of you some glares.

You chuckled at his remark. " Hey, you still have that personality", you commented. Seonghwa gave you a smug look.

" Of course, I still have my sass", he responded. You laughed and shook your head.

" Well, you're the Sky Prince after all". 

" But you said you had visions", Seonghwa said, looking concerned at the moment. "This must be Felix's doings. He's getting powerful now". You heaved a sigh and held his hand. 

" We can defeat him, I know you have hidden powers that you can't figure out yet", you answered. " Well, how about we continue our date?". Seonghwa smiled and nodded. 

MEANWHILE.. 

" AHH YES!". 

" KEEP DOING THAT!". 

The sounds of pleasure and happiness are erupting inside the studio. Yunho and Jongho are playing with the speakers and Yeosang couldn't help but to laugh at the two." Both of you are so hilarious", he said between laughs. 

" COME ON JONGHO, MAKE IT FASTER!", Yunho exclaimed, hyping up the youngest who is playing with Hongjoong's DJ pad. Jongho pushed buttons, making the beat go faster. Yunho is dancing and twerking at the same time. 

" YOU LIKE THAT BEAT, HUH? YOU LIKE IT?! ", Jongho exclaimed, making his voice loud because of the speakers. Yeosang kept on laughing while clapping his hands.

The door suddenly opened, revealing Hongjoong who has an unimpressed face. Yunho stopped twerking while Jongho turned off the speakers. Yeosang is smiling while crossing his arms. " What's happening here huh?", Hongjoong asked, raising a brow. " Y'all really like having fun, bunch of naughties". 

" Oops, sorry", Jongho said, containing his laughter. Hongjoong clicked his tongue.

" Hyunjin will be here for a recording session tomorrow, we should finish this as soon as possible", Hongjoong reminded the three guys, who are now in a serious state. " Yeosang, the lyrics are extremely perfect! So poetical".

" Should I add some voice effects plans for the idol? Or we make it simple?", Yunho asked.

" Add a little bit, it's his first time", Hongjoong said.

" Jongho, guide the idol with the tone and rhythm of the music sample that we made".

" Aye aye captain".

A minute later, Hongjoong, Yunho, and Jongho are busy with their stuff while Yeosang is busy thinking about the plans he has. Since she's Ylona and Yeosang at the same time, he knows it's an advantage to help Seonghwa with the mission. He also plans on writing a new book for him since he changed after all. The only thing that Yeosang missed was details about the dark magic enthusiast, Felix.