CHAPTER SIXTEEN

" Making a move now huh?", the voice said. Seonghwa glared at the darkness.

" I am doing this to..", Seonghwa said but stopped. The voice chuckled maniacally.

" To? Of course it's for yourself, you're selfish", the voice answered before laughing. " You'll use Y/N, am I right?".

" No, I'm not using her!", Seonghwa yelled as he rushed to the darkness but all he could hear was the dark laughter of the voice. " Show yourself! Scared to be seen, huh?! Because I've defeated you before, then now is the second and the last time you'll walk this realm! ".

The voice laughed maniacally. " I am not scared! Maybe you're the one who's scared, aren't you afraid of my plans?".

" Don't include Y/N in this", Seonghwa said with gritted teeth and clenched fists.

" Ooh, so you're in love!".

" Stop it!".

" It's hard for you, Seonghwa.. I know that", the voice said with a fake sympathetic tone. " I love seeing you suffer!".

" You can't defeat me right now..".

" Ah, you forgot my name".

" I don't care about your name!".

" It's Felix...nice to meet you", the voice said then laughed afterwards, making Seonghwa angrier.

" Leave me alone, imbecile".

You suddenly woke up. It's the voice again. It's about Seonghwa again. You stared at the prince beside you who's fast asleep. He looks peaceful so you carefully removed some of his bangs on his forehead. The prince is in danger and you must help him immediately.

Felix..

So that's his name. You thought of being aware of the people around you this time. I need to tell Mingi and San about this.

You checked the clock and it's still 2:30 am. You sighed and carefully stood up from your bed. You didn't know what to do this time so you went downstairs to have some midnight snacks. You opened the fridge and got some milk and chocolate chips. As you were eating peacefully in the kitchen, you heard someone going down the stairs. You checked and saw no one so you just concluded that you're just imagining but it ended when a pair of hands covered your eyes.

" Yah, I'm not in the mood for games right now", you said, a bit irritated. You know who it is because of his smell. " Prince, remove your hands please". You heard him chuckle and soon removed his hands and sat on the chair beside you.

" Why are you awake at this moment, Y/N?", Seonghwa said as he took a glance at your chocolate chip so you motioned him to have some of it and he gladly accepted it. " Hmm, delicious".

" I don't know, I had a...bad dream?", you answered, scrunching your face a bit. He slightly smiled at your expression.

" Is that a question or what?".

" Well, to be honest, I dreamt about you again..",you honestly answered. He sighed. He knows what this means.

" I know, and it's bad. I apologize Y/N. It's my mind after all. I think we're really connected now. At first, you knew about what happened to me and that voice and now, you knew it again. We're having the same dream but mine is not entirely a dream because it's true", Seonghwa said as he looked concerned. Now, you understand. That voice is really coming for Seonghwa.

" It's okay, at least we can set up a plan. We need to defeat Felix'', you said as you took a hold of his hand. You slightly blushed at what you did but it's all because of your worries that made you do it. Seonghwa stared at your hands and back at you.

" He already followed me here. I don't know where to find him", Seonghwa said as he sighed and placed his other hand on top of yours.

" We'll find him..", you assured. " But wait, can't you track him with your powers?". Seonghwa shook his head. Felix must be really strong or maybe the prince hasn't discovered so much about his potentials yet?

" I don't want you and your friends to be included with his deeds", Seonghwa said. " I... I care..".

" Of course you do!", you said and chuckled. You noticed that he's slowly changing but you're not yet sure. " Look, you're slowly changing prince, you can do it, okay?".

" I can....thank you so much, princess", he said with a smile. This is the third time he called you with that nickname so you blushed. Seonghwa giggled and your eyes widened. You never heard him giggle before and you find it really cute. "Can I kiss you again?".

You almost choke on your chip. You stared at him with a questioning look, observing his face if he's serious about it. You gulped, seeing his serious face and eyes glinting with an unexplained thing. Is it attraction?

" Why?", you asked, making him furrow his brows and shook his head. He suddenly stood up and left the kitchen, leaving you with questions in your mind. Err.. Did I make him mad?

" Yah Seonghwa". 

He looked back at you but then he just went upstairs. You cleaned your snack and brushed your teeth before following him upstairs. You checked on your father's bedroom and didn't see him there. You went to your room and yes, he's there sitting on your bed. You can't deny his cuteness when you saw him pouting. " I'm so stupid, am I not?", he said as he facepalmed. 

You sat beside him and tapped his back. " You're not stupid, I just don't understand why..",you blushed before saying, " you want a kiss". 

" I don't know either, it's my feelings that are urging me to do it", Seonghwa said. You looked down. Maybe he's trying to make a spark between you two? He has feelings for you. 

" Do you have feelings for me, prince?", you asked, straightforwardly making him wide eyed. You blushed in embarrassment and slapped yourself for assuming too much. 

" I...I can't say that I have.. I don't know, I'm confused..", he answered, making your heart drop. You cursed yourself for hoping Seonghwa to answer yes. So was the kiss only an intermission? " I..I'm sorry Y/N, I don't know but I want to kiss you". 

" Why?", you asked, coldly. He held your hands and kissed it.

" I don't know, princess but I want to explore my feelings with you. I am not forcing myself to just love you because I don't want to hurt you", he softly answered and caressed your cheeks. He's sincere. He slowly leaned in and later on, your lips finally touched. This time, it felt heaven for you. You realized that, you like the prince. He held on to your waist as he deepened the kiss. 

" What on earth...", someone suddenly said, making the two of you jump a bit and stare at the direction where the voice came from. 

" Hongjoong!", you exclaimed, scared at how your brother is looking at the two of you right now.

☾︎

hihihi