CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

Heyy peeps, so it's been a while since I updated. Sorry for making you guys wait. I lost motivation for the past days, I was bombarded, I was stressed , I was completely overwhelmed now that we have a new task again for the second semester. Anyways, here is the next chapter!

☾︎

Seonghwa turned around and finally saw the one that he's been waiting for. He felt his heart rushed. He's excited for this day. He knew he was right.

It's Lee.

" I knew it", Seonghwa said, a smirk playing on his lips. " I've always thought that there's something suspicious about the two of you".

" You're right and I can't sugar coat anything from now on", Lee replied mischievously as he averted his gaze to the nervous Wooyoung. " Hey you wimp, stop acting so innocent and tell him what you did to your precious lover".

Seonghwa was confused for a minute so he glanced at Wooyoung again. He saw his sad face, a quite guilty look displayed in front of him. Now it came to his senses that this might be related to San's attack.

" Tell me now Wooyoung", Seonghwa said sternly. He wanted justice for Y/N's best friend. Seonghwa knew how Y/N loves her best friend and he didn't want to see her weeping all day, wondering who did it to San.

" TELL HIM!", Lee exclaimed like a maniac. " Hell this is so entertaining!". Wooyoung has a scared look and he can't take it anymore. His fist clenched and he jumped on Lee, punching his face hard. He kept on punching Lee so Seonghwa stopped him with his powers.

" IT'S YOUR FAULT! IT'S YOUR DAMM FAULT!", Wooyoung screamed. He was crying and feeling angry at the same time. Lee kept on laughing as he stood up, wiping the blood on his lips.

" What is this?", Seonghwa asked in disbelief. " The two of you are responsible for those bad things that happened to San--".

Wooyoung clinged to Seonghwa and kneeled. " Please it's not my fault! I was possessed! Please, that man possessed me!", the brunette cried.

Now the prince was taken aback. He was also possessed before and he almost killed Y/N because of it. It also came to him that Wooyoung is Felix's good side and it showed. He knows how much Wooyoung cares for San but he also felt guilty for not trusting him at the first place.

" Lee possessed me! He made me do it! I was with San that day and I thought it was my chance to show my love for him but it messed up!", Wooyoung added. He looks shattered at this moment so Seonghwa helped him to stand up.

Lee clapped his hands, mocking Wooyoung." You done now? Wow that was inspirational! ", Lee exclaimed, bursting out a fake laugh." How about you prince? Just gonna stand there? And by the way, it hurts like hell when you touched my skin, you obnoxious angel!".

Seonghwa smirked, walking towards Lee." That means I can eliminate you easily", he said and with a flick of his hand, Lee was kneeling down. He was growling, trying to stand up.

Seonghwa's eyes turned light blue. The place was warped, making them the only people in that area. The surroundings was illuminated by Seonghwa's glowing divine powers.

" I.. I'M... ON... LY.. TH.. THE BAD... SIDE! F.. FEL.. FELIX W.. WILL G... ET Y.. OU!", Lee tried to speak but he was prohibited to do so.