CHAPTER FOUR

You stood there, frozen at the moment, not knowing how the hell this guy knew about your house. It's him again. " What the hell do you want? I'll call the police if you don't leave now!" you said in pure disbelief. He's just standing there, giving you a smug look.

" This happens when you lose respect, lady...", Seonghwa said with a smirk as he walks towards you. Later on, he gave you a grim look." Seems like, I'm not that bad like what anyone knows..."

" If you move any closer, I swear to my mom's grave that I will wipe that smirk off your face! " you threatened, preparing for an attacking stance. This made him laugh at your posing right now. You gave him a dark expression, wishing that he'll pee his pants but nothing is happening. It's entertaining him more.

" I won't even dare to move closer, peasant", he mocked, making you fall in exasperation. Let's see who's peasant for now, homeless boy.

" I'm a peasant? Look around and see who doesn't have a home right now. Oops, that's rude but I'm really mad at you whoever you are, I don't care anymore", you retorted. He's mad.

" How many times will I repeat what I've said, Y/N? I was banished from my kingdom!" Seonghwa said with pure aggravation. " And what did you say? I have a kingdom bigger than this wacky place!"

" You're too deep in that Sky Prince character. Get out!", you said and pushed him. You're really mad right now. You're not in the right mind, anger blurs out your feelings. You don't care if you're pushing him out. He's annoying.

This time, while pushing him, he held your arms hard, but not that hard. It's not hurting you but it's scaring you instead. Something is crawling inside you when he does that. It made you stop pushing him. Seonghwa suddenly smirked. " Calm down, Y/N. Let me tell you a story," he said as he contemplated something.

" What did you do to me?" you asked, the feeling of anger slowly decreasing. It's like you're prohibited to be angry. You can't even move your body. You wanted to kick him but you know it will be against the rules of Taekwondo if you did this without the motive to do so. " I can't move!"

" Pathetic. My mother believed that I was born without any powers", he said as he stared at a space, giving a lopsided grin after. " My greatest power is to rule, you know?".

" Stop it, get some help", you bitterly said. You're so done with this Seonghwa fanatic man.

" In this situation, you're the one who needs help", Seonghwa proudly said as he looked through the mirror hanging on the wall in the living room. " Ah! I'm so handsome!".

Suddenly, you hear Mingi and San's voices outside. " Y/N! We're here!", Mingi sing-song. Seonghwa raised a brow and went to the door. He looked at you again.

" Who are they?", he said. You still can't move.

" Yah Y/N who's there with you? ", San said. " I thought we were the only ones invited". You tried to speak but you can't. Seonghwa chuckled and opened the door. You saw Mingi and San looking at you with a questioning looks. " Who are you?".

With a flick of a hand, you, Mingi and San are on the couch and you noticed that they can't move too. Seonghwa locked the door and faced the three of you. He smirked. " Who the hell are you, magic man?", Mingi asked, annoyed.

" Your friend here, Y/N, is a little disrespectful creature. Who even dares to disrespect me? I am the prince. You creatures on Earth may know me as the Sky Prince", Seonghwa answered. Mingi and San looked dumbfounded. " Ah, you think I'm powerless? Even the queen believes such a thing".

" Y/N since when did you meet this guy huh?", San asked.

" I met him a while ago when I was on early jog. Such a piss", you answered and glared at Seonghwa. " He even memorized my name written on my sweatshirt".

" Names are easy to memorize, darling", Seonghwa gave you a smug look. You rolled your eyes at him. " The three of you will help me throughout this mission so I can go back to my kingdom. First, I'll consider this place as my humble abode".

" I thought you hated this 'wacky' place", you mocked. Seonghwa chuckled and sat across the three of you.

" It is but we can fix it", he said and with a flick of a hand, the place became prettier than before. The walls changed from dark blue to light blue and the carpet was changed to a furry one. It feels like heaven just sitting on a now squishy couch. You need to be honest with yourself, you wanted to thank him for improving your house but you know it will make him more of an airhead.

" Cool! Y/N did you just see what he did? We can make him our housemaid with all of his powers!", Mingi said with joy. Mingi? Like wow, we can't convince that Lil piss.

Seonghwa looked at Mingi incredulously. " Housemaid? I'm no housemaid, I'm a prince! ", he said. Suddenly, a playful smirk formed on your lips. Honestly, you are now convinced that he's the sky prince. No person on Earth could do such magic.

" Prince Seonghwa, you wanted us to help you, right? ", you asked. Seonghwa nodded. You looked at Mingi and San who are giving you another questioning look. " In one condition..".

" What's that condition?", he asked.

" Since you're on Earth, no one rules here except people themselves. People will see you here as a normal person, not a prince. Can you please adjust? Lower your standards for a moment so we can easily catch up with your majestic honours. And, can you be a housemaid for a while? My brother wouldn't like it if he knew you're like that", you said, hoping that hell agrees. Seonghwa gave you a scowl which means 50/50, he'll say no.

" That's your condition?" he asked, once again. You smiled and nodded.

" Yes, if you need help. Other people here can't be convinced", San also said.

" Easy", Seonghwa said. " Deal".

You felt joy erupted inside you. It's like magic and honour to convince the airhead to be a housemaid. You felt released and you can stand now. " Lol, Y/N that's nice, we won't have any problems with cleaning right now", Mingi said and the two of you laughed.

" Thank you, majesty", San said and bowed to Seonghwa, laughing after that.

" You peasants are so happy, be thankful enough. This is my first time agreeing with people like you. I have to do this for my mission so it leaves me no choice", Seonghwa said as he crossed his arms and observed the three of you finally opening the shopping bags to fit the dresses.

☾︎

Another finished chapter!! What do you think guys?