Prologue

#LetTheEarthBreathe

Before reading, I would like to thank y'all that you find this book interesting to read and adding it to your reading lists. This is my first time writing an x reader book. I hope you'll enjoy the book, especially the plot. I'll try my best to make this exciting for you.

Don't forget to stream ATEEZ content on their YouTube account, our boys deserve support!

ANOTHER NOTE: For those readers who are rereading and already finished the book, please avoid commenting spoilers:'> I love you all. For now, I don't see any comments like this so thank you

Stay safe and enjoy ❤︎

NOTE: THIS BOOK IS UNDER EDITING PROCESS, I APOLOGIZE FOR SOME SPELLING ERRORS AND GRAMMAR.

The greatest author, also known as Ylona, went to the royal halls to have a meeting with the queen. She's a well-known writer in their land and has inspired a lot of children to strive hard. Her stories are mostly composed of moral stories so that's why people love her. No other author could take her crown as the greatest one.

She's holding a satchel with her magic pen and parchment inside. Ylona is a beautiful girl with long brown hair styled in a braid. Humans in their realm, even other creatures are falling for her, but no one can easily get her affection. She's a strong lady, they say. She's independent and that's her.

Ylona faced the stairs leading to the royal halls and sighed. She knows what the queen wants. It's either to force her to marry her son or let her write a story about the prince. It took her 5 minutes to walk the stairs until she arrived at the hall. There she is, the queen on her throne and the prince, at her side. She walked and bowed to the queen.

" Ah! Darling, you're here", the queen said making the prince roll his eyes. He's such a rude guy rolling eyes is his mannerism after all. Ylona glanced at the raven-haired prince on the side. " This is Seonghwa, my son".

" Pleasure to meet you, your majesty", Ylona said and bowed to the prince, leaving no reaction from him. Ylona mentally rolled her eyes and didn't speak anymore.

" Seonghwa, be nice to Ms. Ylona for she is the greatest author in their realm. She's also well-known in our kingdom", the queen raised her brow at the scowling prince whose face turned up into a judging look.

" I see, the greatest author. You don't look like the greatest author to me, Ms. Ylona. You look amateur enough", Prince Seonghwa said with a smug look on his face.

" Amateur enough, my prince, an amateur, published enough copies for the whole realm", Ylona calmly said but she intended to annoy the prince with a such retort. The prince raised his brow. She wanted to know why the queen needed her.

The queen cleared her throat and smiled at Ylona. " My dear Ylona, you're here because I know you hold such a good reputation when it comes to your writing. I wanted you to write a story and publish it to the whole realm. Every realm. No exceptions. I want the title to be 'The Sky Prince'", the queen said.

This is interesting...

Seonghwa scowled at the moment he heard what the title was, making Ylona chuckle to herself." My queen, I know what your reasons are to let me write this book", Ylona said with a smirk. Remember, she's the greatest author of moral stories. The raven-haired prince is no longer interested so he walked out and headed back to his room.

" I want my son to change, I want my son to realize how precious he is if he's good. Make a moral story for him, dear", the queen said. The queen stood up and went to Ylona and whispered in her ear. " I'll banish my son from this kingdom...this would be a great help for him to realize everything. I'll send him to this realm called Earth. I heard that people there are normal, not born with magic. Seonghwa has no powers, so that would be the perfect place for him".

Ylona was slightly shocked to hear what the queen is planning for her son.

" I see my queen...that's quite an easy story for me to write", Ylona said and bowed. The queen was on the verge of crying. " Are you okay, my queen?"

" I have no choice but to banish him for a while, I will take him back when the right time comes when he changes. I want him to find someone to be his queen, I want him to be ready to inherit the throne. But today is not the right time". Ylona glanced in the direction where the prince left and back at the queen who was already crying.

" I will do my best, my queen", Ylona said as she opened her satchel and got her magic pen and parchment. " When will you banish him, my queen?".

" Tomorrow. You have to work on the book today", the queen said. Ylona smiled and mumbled a spell. The words flowing in her mind are suddenly on the parchment now. It took her 30 minutes to write the whole story and the parchment magically turned into a book. It has a sky-blue cover and carved golden writings. The Sky Prince. " That's excellent, greatest author".

Ylona soon made copies and sent them to every realm, including Earth. Everyone there will know the sky prince as the legendary bratty prince that no one should tolerate.

" I'm done, my queen", the greatest author said. The queen clapped her hands.

" I shall banish him, tonight", the queen said. Ylona felt sorry for the prince. This is what she feels right now even though she hates the prince. Good thing is, the queen didn't force her to marry Seonghwa. " Ylona dear, I wanted you to be in disguise and follow Seonghwa to earth. You're too pretty to be a lady but I wanted you to be a man in that realm".

In this part, Ylona didn't want it but it's her mission so she agreed. The queen swayed her hands at the girl and later on, she turned into a handsome guy, still, some of her features are quite noticeable.

" Think of your name, Ylona. Don't let him notice who you are. Be a complete person. Have a different identity", the queen ordered, and Ylona, as a guy, bowed.

" Yes, your majesty," Ylona said. She's a bit shocked by her new voice. It's quite deep for her.

" Go on, Lil bird", the queen said and made Ylona banish to the other realm.

Welcome to Earth.