CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Seonghwa stood up and stared at Hongjoong with blank expression. " Seriously?! What is happening right now? Are you two always like this?!", Hongjoong furiously asked, making you flinch at his voice. You knew it, he'll be mad once he knows about all of these. He's the protective brother after all. " And you, Seonghwa, you volunteered to accompany Y/N to school because she's your girlfriend now?!".

" Brother he's --".

" Explain this to me Y/N, did you hire him because you knew him all along? You had hidden flings?", Hongjoong asked, as he slowly approached you. You glanced at Seonghwa who's still staring at Hongjoong.

" No, I didn't know him before! ", you answered.

" Then why are you kissing him?! I thought you're not interested in that kind of stuff?!".

" I kissed her '', Seonghwa admitted, making Hongjoong clenched his fist. Hongjoong was about to throw a punch at Seonghwa but he stopped. No, Seonghwa stopped him with his magic. " I like Y/N, Hongjoong and I can't invalidate my own feelings for I am honest with it this time".

" What? I can't move!", Hongjoong said, trying to move but he's stuck on his punch position.

" Yes, I am just a butler to you but I am a prince. You're right Hongjoong, I am the Sky Prince", Seonghwa added. You're shocked. He's admitting it now. " Don't dare to tell anyone about it".

" H.. HOW?", Hongjoong was wide eyed. Seonghwa released Hongjoong from the magic.

" The queen banished me so I forced Y/N to let me have a chance to live here", Seonghwa explained. Hongjoong can't believe it. He's mad and surprised.

" I apologize and I know you want to banish me too from your home. I appreciate all the efforts of my beloved Y/N. She and her friends are helping me achieve my mission but now, I guess I'm gonna do it on my--".

" Stay", you pleaded as you held his arms. You can see Hongjoong staring at you weirdly. " Please don't leave!".

" It's your brother's choice", Seonghwa said as he looked at Hongjoong who was still unimpressed.

" Change his mind", you whispered but Seonghwa shook his head, still waiting for Hongjoong's answer.

" Let me process this first'', Hongjoong said as he left the room. You collapsed on your bed, crying. You didn't want Seonghwa to leave because you felt that you needed to help him with all your heart. You never had this kind of feeling and you were always afraid to be in romantic relationships because of your beliefs that relationships are never successful. You have faith that Seonghwa is not a bad person after all.

Seonghwa suddenly hugged you, making you hug him back. You didn't want this to happen. " Don't give up my prince, we can do this. We'll help you, if my brother evicted you, I will find a way to connect with you. If he didn't, then I'm thankful", you said while crying.

You can hear Seonghwa's heartbeat. It's beating fast so you tightened your hug around him. It feels comfortable to be hugged by this prince. It's so magical. You felt Seonghwa kissed your forehead and hugged you again. " I'll always protect you, no matter what", he cooed.

Hongjoong could hear you crying right now and Seonghwa comforting you. He didn't know what to do. He's just concerned with you because he didn't want you to fail. He didn't want you to be broken by just random guys. Hongjoong is following your father's rules. Your father always said that Hongjoong must always protect you at all cost.

He felt bad for scaring you a while ago. He's just shocked to see you being kissed by a guy because he knew that you're not fond of having romantic relationships. He peeked at your room and saw you and Seonghwa still hugging. They're waiting for me.

He's also surprised to know about Seonghwa being the real Sky Prince. He even froze me on my spot. Hongjoong didn't want you to be played by that prince because he knew about him from the book but hearing Seonghwa's confession awhile ago is making him crazy and confused on what to do next.

He wanted to know if Seonghwa is serious about liking Y/N. If I knew that he's not, then I swear I'll kill him. I don't want Y/N getting hurt so I will do my job as a brother.

Hongjoong entered the room again, making you wipe your tears and stare at him, waiting for an answer. Seonghwa helped you stand and wiped the rest of your tears. " So..", Hongjoong started. It's making you nervous because knowing him, he's not the same person when upset.

" What is it, Hongjoong? I want to know now so I could prepare", Seonghwa said as he held your hand and squeezed it.

" Y/N, I don't understand why you have to keep this as a secret from me. I'm just shocked to see you kiss this prince", Hongjoong said as his eyebrows furrowed. " And for you, Prince Seonghwa, I thought you're being honest with me all the time. You didn't have to keep this as a secret because I am a trustworthy person".

" I think you won't understand him, brother", you said. Hongjoong sighed.

" I know I'll be really surprised at first but at least we're totally cool because I honestly think Seonghwa is a nice and hardworking man for such a selfish prince. I don't find him selfish at all ever since he stepped in our door", Hongjoong continued. 

" Thank you", Seonghwa said. 

" And he's also willing to protect you and I think it will also help me as your brother", he said with a slight smile. " So, to conclude all of this....I'll let Seonghwa stay and continue his mission with you. Is this okay, prince?". 

Seonghwa smiled. " Yes, I'll be the same person as before", he said. Hongjoong smiled and shook hands with Seonghwa. You couldn't help it but to be happy so you jumped at the two of them, hugging them tightly. 

" Protect my sister, I got my eyes on you", Hongjoong said as he tapped Seonghwa's back before leaving the room. You stared at Seonghwa while blushing and hugged him again. This time, he lifted you and twirled you around like a married couple. " Yah, sleep now. You have classes later", Hongjoong said as he peeked at the room again. 

" I am so glad Y/N, thank you so much. I will do my best with my mission", Seonghwa said. " Sleep now, you need rest". You laid down and stared at him while smiling. " I'll be sleeping in your father's bedroom now". Later on, you finally fell asleep while smiling. 

You're really happy today. 

" SONG MINGI, CHOI SAN, JUNG WOOYOUNG AND KIM Y/N!", Mr. Jeon called the four of you who were happily chit-chatting. 

" Oh no", you said and the four of you approached the sulking Mr. Jeon. You glanced at the window and saw Seonghwa near a tree, staring at you with a smile. He looked creepy but he's handsome. 

" Tell your butler to tone down, he looks creepy outside", Wooyoung said as he contained his laughter. You blushed and nudged him. 

" Focus on the training, the Internationals are nearing. Mingi, what do you think? Should we have a catering for our upcoming victory?", Mr. Jeon asked with a smirk. Mingi laughed. 

" Wow, that's such an advanced plan coach but yeah, we'll have catering", he said. 

" Okay! Go back to training!". 

☾︎

:')