CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

" I'm glad, you still know me prince", Yeosang, who is really Ylona, said with a smirk. " Do you know by any chance, why I'm here?".

" That", Seonghwa said as he snapped his fingers. " Is what I don't know, what brings you here?".

" The queen sent me to guard you but seems like you're doing good. I'm quite happy for you", Yeosang answered. " Y/N is your princess, am I right?". Seonghwa stopped for a moment then blushed. " Ah, the prince is blushing. This means that you've fallen for her".

" Let's not talk about that this time, Ylona. Now that you're here on Earth and their songwriter, don't you think leaving them will hurt their feelings?", the prince asked. Yeosang's brows furrowed and he pouted. " You still have a little feminine look that's why I noticed that it's you".

" I won't leave them, they're like my friends. I can go back to our realm if I want to but that doesn't mean I'll leave them behind", Yeosang replied.

" So you enjoy being a man then?".

" To be honest, I do enjoy this life", Yeosang answered with a smile. " I got to take a break from unwanted suitors. I don't fancy anyone but my job, your highness ". Seonghwa chuckled.

" I conclude that you're odd", Seonghwa said as he took another glance at the living room.

" I'm not weird, my prince", Yeosang answered.

" By the way, do you know Felix?", Seonghwa asked, serious this time. He crossed his arm as he leaned on the counter.

" Felix? The dark magic enthusiast?", Yeosang asked. " Why?".

" He wants to destroy my mission. To tell you, he's really powerful now, I don't know why".

" I see, you got a new challenge again. Don't worry I'll help you with that. Does Y/N know about that?", Yeosang asked. Seonghwa nodded. " Now you've gotten her in danger". 

" I know...that's so wrong of me", Seonghwa answered. 

" Tell me what happened", Yeosang said. Seonghwa told Yeosang about the sudden possession of Felix and how Felix is coming into his dreams. " That's bad, we need to defeat Felix but you don't have any powers". 

" I have", Seonghwa monotonously answered. Seonghwa waved his hands then the things around them started floating. Yeosang raised a brow. 

" I didn't know about that", Yeosang was taken aback by the sudden confession. " Does the queen know?". 

" No, don't tell her yet", Seonghwa asked. Yeosang frowned but nodded afterwards. 

You entered the kitchen and saw Seonghwa and Yeosang having serious looks plastered on their face. " Prince--I mean, Seonghwa, err uhm...", you said. Yeosang smiled at you. 

" Y/N, do you fancy him?", Yeosang asked. Seonghwa raised a brow at him then he took a hold of your hand. What is he doing? 

" Uhmm I.. I don't know", you nudged Seonghwa but he chuckled. 

" You see, Y/N here is such a ravishing woman and I'm totally captivated by that", Seonghwa said as he snaked his arms around your waist. You tried to stop him but seems like there's no stopping him. 

Yeosang smirked and chuckled before going back to the living room. You didn't hear him say a thing so that means you're safe. " Yah prince, why did you do that?", you asked, exasperated. Seonghwa pouted. 

" You don't like it, princess?", he asked, a hint of sadness in his eyes. You suddenly felt guilt rushed in you. 

" I like it...I'm sorry, I was just shocked because that's my brother's friend", you answered. He shook his head and smiled at you before giving you a kiss on the forehead. " Prince...what are we?".