CHAPTER FOURTEEN

" I...I...Y/N, I'm so in love with you, I can't explain my feelings anymore, I've always wanted to confess this to you but seems like, you only see me as a friend", Mingi said as he bowed his head, his cheeks flushing red. You couldn't believe it.

" Mingi...I don't know what to say..", you said softly. Mingi suddenly pulled you in a hug. It's a tight hug. He always hugs you like that but the intention behind this hug is different. He loves you, not like a friend anymore. This is crazy for you, knowing he's your best friend. How about San?

" It's okay if you don't like me back, I can wait for an answer Y/N...I won't force you", he said as he caressed your cheeks. His face became dangerously close to yours. You purse your lips, heart beating fast. " Is it okay if I do this?".

He touched your lips as he stared intently at you. You couldn't help it but to blush really red this time. You gulped as he was about to do it. This is really happening now.

" STOP!", you heard San say from the distance. Mingi seems annoyed but he didn't remove his hands from you. " What do you think you're doing?".

" San...Mingi is just confessing.. Uhm.." you said, confused. San pulled you towards him as he held onto your waist, making Mingi scoff. Mingi pulled you but San is still holding onto you. You're stuck between the two.

" Y/N is mine, San! You know that from the very beginning!", Mingi angrily said. San clicked his tongue and pushed Mingi. You are scared right now.

" No! You're nothing but a tall carrot!", San exclaimed. Later on, the three of you laughed. Seriously, San has to say that.

" What the hell San you ruined our acting!", Mingi said as he playfully punched San. You're still laughing at them. You don't know but Mingi's acting was really good a while ago. Suddenly, you remembered something from last night.

FLASHBACK..

" Have you ever been kissed? ".

Your jaw dropped when Seonghwa said those. He went towards you and sat on your bed. He's still staring at you as if he wanted to say something. You can see that his hands are fidgeting on the sheets. He licked his lips and sighed." Uhm why are you asking me that, prince?", you nervously asked.

" I don't know, I just wanted to know if you already had it", Seonghwa shrugged. He looked tense. You awkwardly chuckled.

" No...I never had my first kiss before", you honestly answered. " How about you, prince?".

" We're the same, my lady", Seonghwa answered as he averted his gaze. He made himself distracted by the paintings on your wall but you can clearly notice it. " I've never had that too before. No lady in the kingdom deserves my attention until I....".

" Until you?", you asked him, listening intently to his words. You notice that his Adam's apple bobbed. He stared at you again.

" Until I came to this world, I felt like I really needed to change. My life is in danger, to be frank. I've been hiding this from you and your friends. Someone is following me.. It's an evil entity from the other realm, full of jealousy and hatred. I need to do my mission before he does ", Seonghwa said. You're dumbfounded at his revelation. He's telling you things you shouldn't know.

" Who's that evil entity? ".

" I don't know...I forgot his name. I didn't wish to remember that imbecile", Seonghwa answered. " Will you give me a chance, Y/N?".

" A chance for what?", you asked. Seonghwa moved closer to you and to your ear.

" To be bonded to you", he whispered. It sends an electric feeling, it's tingling you. It made you really flustered. He never got this close to you.

" What's that?", you whispered back.

" To be close with you, to be friends with you, to build a relationship with you...".

" I.. I don't know what to say..".

" You don't have to say anything", he said as he raised your chin and he closed the space between you. Your eyes widened. The Sky Prince is kissing you. His lips felt soft on yours. You caught a faint taste of mint from his lips. His lips are still on yours, not moving. It's not a full kiss but the fact that your lips are touching, it's still a kiss. You can see that his eyes were closed and it finally opened when he removed himself from you.

You're totally blushing right now. You feel like you're going to explode. " What was that?", you shyly asked. Seonghwa bit his lips as he stared down. He realized that what he did was so stupid. He was so caught up with his feelings. He's scared to fail his mission.

" I.. I apologize, Y/N.. I didn't mean to kiss you without your consent.. How disgusting of me!", he exclaimed as he stood up and left your room, leaving you dumbfounded. You still can't process what just happened.

That was your first kiss. The Sky Prince was your first kiss. You didn't know what to feel about it. You touched your lips, still feeling the kiss. Now you're wide awake.

END OF FLASHBACK..

" Guys, I'm really tired", you said when the two finally finished laughing. " And great acting guys, goodluck with that". Mingi and San were chosen for a role in the drama class. They didn't want it but Mr. Jeon forced them to join since Mr. Jeon was the husband of the drama teacher. Of course you supported them when they got the role.

" Thank you Y/N, we wanted to prove that athletes are not only for sports", San said as he smiled, showing his cute dimples.

" Sorry about that lil pad, I got a bit close to you", Mingi said as he scratched his head, blushing. You pushed him while  chuckling. What a cutie.

" It's okay, at least you got into your character. Great job guys, I'll scream for the two of you", you assured them. " But for now, Y/N needs sleep".

" Wow, since when did you talk in 3rd person?", San asked as he pinched your cheek. You just shrugged and it made them laugh at your reaction. " Okay, we'll take you to the clinic to get some 1 hour sleep, is that fine? We have to train later on lil pad".

" Ugh okay, thanks guys!", you exclaimed. Mingi and San took you to the clinic and you finally rested. While lying down, you're staring at the ceiling. Seonghwa's kiss is unforgettable. It's still on your mind. You blushed and covered your face.

You don't know how to face him later when you go home but knowing Hongjoong will take you later to the studio made you a bit relieved. You'll finally see Yunho and Jongho again. You smiled and finally fell asleep.

☾︎

:))