CHAPTER EIGHT

It's finally monday. Mingi and San are waiting for you in the living room. Hongjoong is already at work. He left you some pancakes and fruits for breakfast. Seonghwa is at the kitchen, doing his stuff like who knows what, you didn't care anyways. You went downstairs, already in your uniform. You're actually hurrying since you'll have a flag ceremony. " Yah lil pad, you're so slow! Is that what coach Jungkook taught us?" San whined impatiently.

" I'm here now!" you said as you hurried to put on your shoes. " I'm ready!" Mingi and San stood up and followed you out the house. You didn't say goodbye to Seonghwa anymore since he's being busy. Maybe Hongjoong told him to take care of the house for now." I like your new hairstyle guys."

" We just wanna get rid of the colored ones," Mingi said with a smile. " Didn't know I would still look good with dark hair. It's been a while".

" Yah, I know right. Just keep wearing that glasses, it looks nice on you bro", San agreed as he tapped on Mingi's back. San has a cool look too for today. His bangs are just getting long but he doesn't want to get rid of it also.

" My brother wouldn't like it if I dye my natural hair", you said.

" We're not forcing you, Y/N. You're gorgeous anyway", Mingi said as he pinched your cheek. You just chuckled. The three of you finally arrived at the bus stop.

The bus was pretty full so you got separated seats from Mingi and San. There's an empty seat beside a guy so you smiled at him and sat beside him. The guy beside you looks foreign for you. He looks like he has a mix of foreign blood but you didn't care now. Even his clothes look different.

The bus finally arrived at the school and you noticed that the guy beside you also followed behind you. Is he also a new student?

You, Mingi and San went straight to your classroom. " We have a quiz today, I totally forgot", Mingi said with a bit of disappointment.

" It'll be easy, I'm sure. It's just about formulas," San said. You didn't talk for now because you scanned your notebook a bit so you can have a visual reminder of some of the formulas. 

Hours later, the quiz was finally finished. Not bad, you got 3 mistakes. It's recess time, and you have separate ways with the two. Mingi and San said that they'll go to the gym while you went straight to the school garden. On your way there, you pass by Wooyoung, who has a burger on his hands.

" Hi Y/N," he said while smiling, but his cheeks were  a bit bumpy because of the food inside his mouth. 

" Hey there Woo", you answered with a smile. " Nice to see you today." He chuckled and joined you on your way to the garden. 

" I will train with you later, be my partner?" Wooyoung said. You smiled and laughed a bit. " I wanna see how our genius player plays."

" Even if you're not my partner, you'll still see me though," you answered. Wooyoung hummed as he threw the burger wrap at the bin. 

" So is that a Taekwondo player's rejection?"he asked with puppy eyes. You honestly think that he's a cutie because of his soft voice, but you also want to see his skills. 

" I'm not rejecting you, Woo," you pushed him lightly while chuckling. 

" Thank god, I thought you were." Wooyoung sighs in relief, as if it's a big deal if you rejected him. The two of you just talked about tournaments and other Taekwondo stuff until it's time to go back to your respective classrooms. " Guess I'll see you later, Y/N." 

" See you later, Woo!"you said and hugged him, not knowing why. His eyes widened at your sudden behavior, but he shrugged it off. Maybe you're just trying to be a bit friendly. All of these were encountered by Sana, the leader  of the shyshy girls, other words for the school cheerleaders.  Wooyoung went inside their classroom, and you stood there, shocked at what you did.