CHAPTER FIFTEEN

" Y/N!! WE MISSED YOU!", Yunho exclaimed as soon as he saw you, making you jump when he hugged you really tight. Hongjoong came to your school a while ago to fetch you. You're still laughing at him because he seems normal now than last night which he clearly passed out.

" OUR LIL PUMPKIN IS BIG!", Jongho said with a gummy smile. " How's my strong lady? I hope you know to break a watermelon right now". You laughed at him. This guy who's fond of breaking apples, did also break a watermelon.

" I don't know, I'm sure I can'', you said. Hongjoong came back with snacks. The studio is quite nice. It's really neat and very comforting. You expected it to be a bit messy but it's the opposite. The room smells like watermelon and cucumbers combined. " Yay! Producer is here!".

Your brother shot them a smile but then you wanted to ask him right now why he got so drunk last night. " Bro, why were you so drunk last night? I'm shocked that you even manage to get home without being in danger". As you said this, Yunho choked on his coke, making him cough and Jongho is smiling meaning something happened to your brother.

" Your brother is so funny, forced himself to get drunk as if it's his birthday night!", Yunho said as he caressed his throat. " And I drove him home Y/N, don't worry. I didn't drink any alcohol so he's completely safe and sound".

" Hongjoong got promoted as one of our senior producers! I'm really happy for him", Jongho said. " I hope he didn't puke last night, that would be so embarrassing".

You smiled and said, " No, he didn't puke because --". You stopped, suddenly remembering what the Sky Prince did so you blushed.

" Because?", Yunho asked. You nervously laugh.

" Our butler Seonghwa gave him some special drink so he won't puke '', you answered. Hongjoong was in awe.

" Seriously, you guys must know our butler. Y/N's so good at hiring that guy", Hongjoong said as he took a bite of the potato chip. Suddenly, the door opened revealing a new face for you. He has an intimidating look for you but you find him quite handsome. " Hey Yeosang, meet my sister!".

The guy, Yeosang, smiled at you making your heart warm because he seems nice. He sat beside Jongho and later on, he's laughing with the guys. " By the way, Yeosang is the songwriter in the team, he helps Hongjoong sometimes", Yunho said.

The four of you continued chit-chatting about school, work and other ridiculous stuff for you. Sometimes you get so awkward because they would talk about their new boxer shorts. It's a normal topic but it's weird for you because San and Mingi never talk about that infront of you.

" When will you guys come home? Seriously I missed having you at home than this annoying bro", you said, almost complaining. Hongjoong glared at you but you just stick your tongue out at him. " And oh Yeosang, you can go with them too since you're a friend now".

" Okay! Thanks for that Y/N", Yeosang said with a smile.

" Maybe in your tournament, we'll watch", Jongho said. " We'll make a seperate banner for you and your team". You couldn't help but to feel so loved. You actually wished to have a sister but seems like you've been blessed with so many brothers but you're not complaining.

" Goodluck Y/N, make me proud, okay?", Hongjoong said as he ruffled your hair. You pouted and pushed him slightly because he ruined your hair.

" Internationals? Wow, that's so great Y/N", Yeosang also said.

" We'll make a chant for your team!", Yunho said excitedly.

" Oh you don't have to", you said and let out a small laugh. " Thank you so much for this day guys, I felt relieved from all of the stress".