CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

Gosh, this book is almost ending :')

So after this book, I'll let you guys vote for ATEEZ Members/ ATEEZ ships for my next fanfiction ❤️

Love y'all!!

☾︎

The day was beautiful and peaceful. It's like everything happened so fast. ATINY University is preparing for an upcoming tournament. The people on the streets are busy with their own stuff.

Mingi wondered where Y/N was so he tried to contact her but failed. He's in the gym, staring at the other athletes who are busy kicking and stretching. " Gosh where are you, Y/N...", Mingi said to himself.

" Mingi, where's Y/N? She should be here by now", Coach Jungkook asked sternly. " I knew about our precious Choi San, I hope he gets well soon. It's so sad to hear that we lost an elite player for the upcoming tournament".

" I know...it's bad but we still have Wooyoung and Y/N", Mingi asked and frowned afterwards. Wooyoung is not here as well.

" Wooyoung is not here. Are the two dating or something?", Jungkook asked as he cocked an eyebrow.  Mingi immediately shook his head with an awkward laugh.

" No it's not like that because--".

" I'm here!". It was Wooyoung with a slight smile on his face." I visited San at the hospital, I'm sorry".

" Well, I don't mind at all as long as you show me your best at training this time", Jungkook said with a nod and left to check on the other athletes.

" So, how's San? Is he awake now?", Mingi asked. It was a bit awkward because he's not this close to Wooyoung. " He looks so pale this morning".

" Oh as a matter of fact , he is. Uhm, he's doing fine. Y/N's brother and his friend visited him and left some snacks. I think he can manage", Wooyoung answered with a nod.

" Okay then. How about Y/N, did you see her? I went here a while ago before training  and then she was suddenly gone".

" Oh..".

" I think she's a bit mad because Seonghwa took you... Oh wait, what happened between you and Seonghwa? Why did he suddenly kidnapped you?", Mingi asked, intrigued to get an answer.

" Well, we sorted some things out because we have a misunderstanding", Wooyoung lied. " Uhm...yeah, it's about his jealousy".

" Ahh I see", Mingi replied unsure as he eyed the brunette up and down. " Let's start our training. Let's not wait for Y/N anymore, I'm sure she'll be here now. I don't want to rush her".

Wooyoung nodded as a response so they immediately started stretching and executed the different drills. But this time, Wooyoung remembered something.

Flashback...

" Yah Wooyoung where ya going, man?!", Changbin asked the meek brunette who passed by. Wooyoung looked at them with  a raised brow, ignoring the fact that he might get beaten up. Although he's a Taekwondo player, Wooyoung is still the center of bullying. He's always bullied by Changbin, Seungmin, and Jeongin. They know that Wooyoung won't fight back.